Chapter 15 :: Panic In The Forest

Edited: 11/06/2022

Edited: 11/06/2022

"Multi shadow clone jutsu!" Dozens of clones appeared as the shinobi rushed headfirst towards Aya. She sucked her teeth in, her real body jumping out of the way and pulling Sakura along with her while the clones attempted to attack them. Unfortunately, the hostile shinobi was quick, and he took down all of them with ease before turning on the girls.

Sasuke quickly intervened. He tossed a kunai at his feet, diverting his attention back to him. As he jumped from harm's way, he sent an annoyed glare in the girl's direction, blocking his opponent's attack with his own weapon. "You nitwit, don't go wasting chakra like that!" he yelled before jumping off in the other direction with the shinobi following right behind.

"Don't go wasting chakra like that," Aya mocked and helped Sakura to her feet. Jerk. Who do you think you are, huh!? "Are you okay?" She smiled when the pinkett nodded and turned her head where the boys had disappeared. "We've gotta go and help Sasuke. Hopefully, that shitface will tell us what he did to Naruto!" She ignored her frowning expression at her foul language and ran off, Sakura following behind as they followed the faint chakra trail Sasuke had left.

They spotted the boy being held at weapon-point by the shinobi. Aya noticed Naruto removing a bundle of ropes wrapped around him and sighed in relief, just before she threw a barrage of shurikens towards the masked boy. He avoided the attacks, only to throw himself in the air once more as yet another flurry of kunai was thrown in his direction, and the blond emerged with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, get back here you coward!" she yelled. The shinobi, whoever he was, disappeared in the trees minutes after Sasuke had attacked him. She let out a 'tch' under her breath and approached the boy, nearly falling over in the process when he turned to face her with red eyes. She blinked, staring at him curiously for a moment before deciding that she neither wished nor cared to know about this strange quirk of his and made her way back to her other teammates.

Later on they sat themselves in a circle at the base of a rather tall tree. After the incident prior, Aya decided that she wasn't going to allow Naruto out of her sight, and latched onto him while complaining that next time he should let her tag along before he got himself trapped again.