Chapter 33 :: A Broken Trust

(a major warning: from here on out, chapters will become extremely dark and contain some uncomfy themes such as pedophilia and non-consensual stuff

(a major warning: from here on out, chapters will become extremely dark and contain some uncomfy themes such as pedophilia and non-consensual stuff. it's...disgusting, i know, which is why i wanna put a warning here before continuing because i just know someone would skip the first chapter and say that i didn't put a clear enough warning. i do NOT, NOT, NOT support this shit. absolutely fucking not, and even writing it makes me uncomfortable despite never experiencing it myself. as a reader, i advise that you do not support these actions either, and if you do, please go die somewhere. anyone who supports someone as disgusting as a child molester should not live. end quote. if these topics make you uncomfortable, it'd be best advised to quit the book and/or skip this chapter. i'd rather lose readers than make ANYONE feel any kind of way with my writing.)

edited: 11/06/2022

When Aya had collapsed in a seizure, Yachi's immediate reaction was to intervene, placing the girl on the floor while her body spasmed violently. Blood leaked from the corner of her lips and for the third time in her life, the Shiba panicked. Isamu was right behind her but unlike his panicking teammate and the boys who were desperately trying to shake the girl awake, he quickly ordered for a medic.

"Don't shake her like that," he snapped at the boys. It was hard to tell who was doing what due to them having the same energy more or less, so he slapped the back of both heads just in case. "You'll make it worse." He cursed, his head turning in the direction where Kakashi appeared. "I hate to say this but seeing that you've had more experience with seals and whatever, care to lend us a hand?"

The white-haired jounin nodded in understanding and acted immediately. He squatted to the convulsing's girl's level and formed the seal of Tiger, the first part of the Evil Releasing Method in order to release the technique. He was only half-way through when Kawarama (or was it Shizake?) interrupted him with wide-eyed expressions. He eyed the boys patiently, silently beckoning them to continue before he proceeded.

The shorter of the two swallowed, his dark-brown eyes wide and filled with worry. He moved closer, his arm fisting his shirt to hold back his fear while he swallowed and spoke, "It's not the seal. I mean...not quite?" He glances back at the Uchiha who nods. "It's poison. Shizake says that Chiaki's needles are coated with a special kind of poison that only she has the antidote too. It...it could kill you within a matter of seconds, and Aya was practically covered in these so I can only imagine..." He exhaled before continuing. "I think the seal's helping her. The curse mark right?" He ignored the jounins' surprised expressions and moved closer, now kneeling before the jerking girl. Though her movements were beginning to slow, she was still very much in a fit state, and Kawarama frowned when he leaned over to feel a pulse. "I think it's fighting against the poison. I'm not like my brother so I can't be too sure, but maybe the reason she's having a seizure is due to the fact that her body just isn't cut out for such...chakra, I think? Like...it's like fighting fire with fire, but on the inside. You know?"