Chapter 46 :: To Watch From Afar!

The forest had been booby trapped.

The Aya clone had to learn this the hard way when she accidentally tripped on one of the many wires that crossed her path. Within a moment of the paper bomb's blast, she'd formed the seal of ram, another clone appearing in her stead while she herself was swallowed by blast. The second clone winced at the feeling of heat that burned through her body quickly, knowing that the real Aya would feel the effects back at the stadium. She spotted Sasuke's figure overhead and followed close behind, this time her eyes searching for any other traps that might have been laid out for them in the process.

"Tripwire traps," she sighed. "That's such a dirty move. Clever, but dirty."

The Uchiha only nodded in agreement.

The real Aya gritted her teeth in an attempt to hold herself back. She was growing impatient, with the old man, with Orochimaru and especially with the so-called 'Black Ops' guys that only stood by and did nothing.

The jutsu, that is, the stunt Orochimaru had pulled in somehow magically bringing back the First and Second Hokage, was called the Reanimation Jutsu, and according to one of the masked men, it was a forbidden one. Clearly one that was illegal for them of all people to sound so concerned.

Come to think of it, Naruto didn't really get in much trouble when he learned the multi shadow clone jutsu, and according to Mizuki, it was on that forbidden scroll that was supposed to never fall in the wrong hands. But this guy Orochimaru learns another forbidden jutsu, and everyone's almost...terrified. She made a face at the way the Third Hokage rubbed his eyes. Steam emitted from the so-called First and Second Hokage's bodies, their fingers twitching just slightly with movement for the first time in probably a very long time. It's weird. How'd he learn such a forbidden jutsu anyway? I thought no one should be able to access that scroll thing.

Orochimaru cackled. "Now they're complete. Have you ever felt the joy and fulfillment of humiliating and destroying the one you once called sensei?" From her position, she could all but see a slight smirk on the man's lips. "No, I suppose not. Perhaps through me you'll understand I mean, hm?" His smirk turned into a grin. "Just a little taste before you die."