Chapter 80 :: As A Token Of Love

Lovely, wonderful Aya!

Alas we must part ways for three years! It's such a long time that I'm almost tempted to leave my worries behind and join you, but I won't of course. I promised myself to get stronger after the Chunin exams, and I can't go back on my word. Toma wouldn't leave me alone if I did.

As you are off on your travels to get stronger, so am I as well in the village. My heart goes out to you on your adventure, and please be reminded that I love you as much as I love myselfwhich is saying a lot by the way, so I swear I'm not being a narcissist.

To be frank, I never would've been the flashy person I am today if it wasn't for you. I know you may not recall, but I have a perfect memory, and the day when we first met as children has left an imprint on my heart, a fire that ignited on that fateful day in the forest when we were reunited! I vowed to protect you back then, didn't I?

I know this is sudden, and I won't force you. But I'll be here, if not as your future partner, then as your trusted companion for life.

May God be with you, my beloved!

Tsubaki Kamada.

P.S: Stupidly sweet cousin Kori wants me to wish you luck as well. So uh, yeah.

XOXOXO

         Kori.