INFERNO

inferno

/ɪnˈfəːnəʊ/

noun

 a large fire that is dangerously out of control.

"The inferno burned brightly in the night."

. . . 

Thus marks the end of the first book in the Inoue Chronicles, Inferno!

Does Aya's adventures and misery stop there? Nope, they continue on to the second book 'Infernal'! Make sure to stay tuned for the second book coming soon (literally in a few seconds as I write this).

I'm gonna be real here: I am totally embarrassed whenever someone reads or votes because it means they're seeing the crap I've written, but I appreciate it, a lot. I put my effort in this specific piece of fanfic than the rest simply because Naruto will always have a special place in my heart, and I love both him and the anime/manga.

Special thanks especially to Wabs, aka 1LxGHT-HEARTED1, and Shizake (Shizake19) for their support, and the time they took to put up with the most annoying person in the world, aka me <3. You guys won't ever find a friend like me dashdbashbd.

Special special thanks though to Wabs because god knows how many times I've bothered 'em with any ideas or crappy memes I've found/thought of. You're the best, bro.

Wow, this book was a wild ride. I had to edit it again and there's STILL so many errors present, not to mention other stuff I haven't included that might make 0 sense in the second book, but oh well.

I put my heart and soul into this book, and I sincerely hope people won't cringe at me like I assume they would ,_,

Thank you once again for reading until the end, and for more on my favorite punching bag Aya, uh-

I dunno. Read I guess?

- Ali.

P.S: You guys PLEASE give Paths of Divergence (written by Shizake19) a read, PLEASE it is absolutely fucking amazing.

P.P.S: In Shizake Uchiha's story, Aya makes a small cameo during a flashback chapter, and she was one of the Uchihas that Itachi killed in the massacre, and I know it's wrong but like, it's funny to me because Aya is a chaotic bastard and I just KNOW Itachi didn't regret killing her dumbass for a second.

The scenario in my head:

Shizake: But why?! Why did you do it?!

Reanimated Itachi: Because I can. You think I didn't suffer hell either? You think I didn't regret it?

[flashback]

Itachi, barging into the room: Alright you litt- what the fuck

Aya, T-posing on the bed: You can not hope to best me mortal.

Itachi: ...

Itachi: No.

Aya: Yeah okay fine. At least let me do one last thing before I die, will ya?

Itachi: Fine. Be quick.

Aya: :D

Aya: Big mistake.

Aya: [fortnite dances as the Barney theme song plays in the background]

Itachi, internally: whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck-

[Aya dies.]

[flashback ends]

Itachi: Actually, I don't regret it, not one little bit.

Shizake: ...

Sasuke: ...

Aya's spirit from beyond: FUCK YOU ITACHI!!!

P.P.P.S: I wrote a LOT for this book:

S: I wrote a LOT for this book:

BOOK 2: INFERNAL