Chapter 35 :: Mind Your Own Business, Would Ya?! Jiraiya The Toad, Or Something.

"Do you think he's dead?" Aya questioned, squatting to poke at the fallen Ebisu's head. "I hope not, we haven't finished our training...thing. Whatever." She frowned when Naruto poked at his butt, and when she asked he explained it was a 'secret leaf technique' Kakashi-sensei had used on him before without any further explanation. She sighed and shook her head, eyes glancing back at the stranger still perched on top of the giant frog. Or was it a toad?

Either way, as she watched Naruto question the man, she assumed he was a weirdo with nothing better to do with his life, and either he was a rather strong shinobi or Ebisu was just that weak. It was hard to say what with them both being perverts and Aya herself having a hard time understanding anyone of the opposite gender.

She rolled her eyes when the white-haired man introduced himself as a 'Toad Sage', and she briefly recalled that sages were genuinely wise and probably someone who was decent and didn't spend their free time peeking into baths.

Most specifically, the women's bath.

Her focus finally returned to the conversation at hand when Naruto mentioned the words, 'Pervy Sage', and then the two diving into an argument about novels and research and peeking and something else. She didn't care, she just wanted to get some training in to hopefully kick some more butts for her next match. Thoughts about Kanao's nasty attitude ran through her mind and she scowled at the image of her figure standing over her with a nasty grin.

"Naruto," she interrupted the blond mid-sentence. The two males stopped, eying her blankly and she mentally rolled her eyes. "Forget it. Why can't we just find someone else to train us?" She made a face and eyed the 'toad sage' disdainfully. "This guy's nothing more than a common pervert. He's not worth it."

"Common?!" He howled, sending a dirty glare in her direction. "Oh that's rich, coming from a brat who can't even do something as simple as chakra control!!" They glowered at each other, sparks flying and Naruto latched himself onto his friend's arms while the man stomped off angrily, his white, spiky hair flailing wildly. "Bah!! I don't have time for nosy little brats!!"