Chapter 77 :: As A Token Of Friendship, 2

Dear Aya,

I'm so upset that you'll be leaving so soon, because we've barely had time to talk with each other :( This stinks, I was really hoping for some me and you time, but I guess that'll have to wait till the next time we see each other.

So! I heard from Naruto that your birthday is on the last day of the year; December 31st, right? I can't believe you're basically a baby compared to the rest of us genin, it's almost too weird to be true. However, as your best friendand yes, I'm taking this role no matter what that Uzumaki saysI have something planned for you!! It's not gonna last you long, unfortunately, but well, it's something to perk your spirits at least!

I wish we'd had more time to be with each other. You're fun and exciting, and I'm almost envious of how cool you always come off to be no matter the circumstances. And you're so thin too ,_,

But, appearances aside, I wish you luck on your travels! Lady Hokage is right, you've been so down lately, and it's definitely not like you, you know? Perhaps some time outside of the village will cheer you up, and be sure to come back as stronger as ever, you hear me!! Become a flower that's going to bloom throughout summer, winter, spring or autumn!

I believe in you, Aya!

Love,

Ino Yamanaka, and the rest of Team Asuma!

P.S: Asuma-sensei says that you're going to be on that time of the month soon, so be careful. What does that even mean??

◈ ◈ ◈

15/10/2022