Chapter 19 :: Bloom, Bloom Ajisai!

Edited: 11/06/2022

Edited: 11/06/2022

A whirlwind of flurry sent the Sound ninjas flying. However, it would seem that Tsubaki's attack was pointless. Her left leg was paralyzed due to her opponent's needles hitting a major nerve, and so she was unable to stand properly or make a move. Additionally, the chick was lying when she claimed that her needles were laced with a special poison, and she could feel the effects beginning to sink in as her vision blurred.

Despite her demise, she still managed to send a couple of senbons flying into the wind, which she was sure would hit their opponents trapped inside.

At least, she hoped they did. She should've listened to Toma when she had the chance, but unfortunately, she dropped her guard. Hopefully Haruki would keep their mouth shut when they find her.

"Your nervous system will feel like it's being set on fire," Chiaki mused. "You won't be able to think right with all the pain you'll be going through. And then one by one, every single organ of your body will stop. Maybe it'll be your lungs," she squatted on her level. "Your heart, hell even your senses. You'll be driven mad by the pain." She grinned, grabbing a fistful of the girl's white locks. "And you'll have no choice but to watch while I destroy everything you love."

"Fuck you," Tsubaki spat in her face. "Steel Release: Liquidi―ack!" Her hands fell. Even moving blinking was beginning to hurt.

Chiaki pulled away and wiped her face on her sleeve. She looked annoyed, stepping back a few paces from the girl while she observed their partners in the distance.

Lee was down. Sakura was injured. And Aya was....sleeping?

"Look at your friend," Chiaki cackled at the standing pinkett. "She decides to ditch you at the last minute and take a quick nap. How disappointing." She moved to stand beside Dosu, her hands on her hibs. "You know what, maybe we should try and be a little nicer, hm?"

The male scoffed, side-eying her for a minute. "Oh please. Since when do you feel pity for defenseless animals?"