Chapter 30 :: The Senju Brothers, Itama And Kawarama.

Edited: 11/06/2022

Edited: 11/06/2022

"Oh, don't tell me you really don't know who they are?" Ino pouted slightly, expecting the two to actually use their heads for once before sighing in defeat. Of course they don't know who they are. "Seriously? They graduated from the academy hella fast, I'm surprised you don't remember Aya." She raised an eyebrow. "Especially since the three of you have something in common."

"Three?" Aya blinked. "I thought there was only one of them?" Senju? But I thought...that she was the only Senju alive. No wait, scratch that, are they related to her by any chance? "I don't understand any of this."

Ino sighed for the second time and reached over to pinch her nose. "Idiot, there's only two. Kawarama and his brother Itama. I said 'you three' because just like you, they weren't born in the Leaf village, you know? I heard they moved here a while back." Seeing that she was still lost, the Yamanaka rolled her eyes and returned her attention to the next round, her light pink staining her cheekbones when the boy she was talking about appeared.

From her position in the stands, the only thing Aya could make out about the boy was that he had short sand colored hair, and when he turned to face them with a cocky grin on his face, an X-shaped scar on his right cheek and dark brown eyes. When she turned to see where he was staring at, she spotted another boy with short, two-toned hair, with one side being black and the other half being white. Unlike Kawarama though, he didn't seem to be as cocky, and was waving half-heartedly at his sibling in the arena. They made eye contact and Aya noted he had the same dark brown eyes as Kawarama.

She blinked.

"How are they cute again?" She questioned Ino beside her. "Oi, Ino, look at me." She frowned. "What about your precious Sasuke? Don't you like him too?"

"Of course I do!" She perked up at the name of the Uchiha boy. "Sasuke's the only one for me, you know?" She grinned mischievously. "But that doesn't mean others aren't half as cute too. I'm sure you agree with me, right Aya? Considering the fact that you've got a huge crush on Naruto―" She froze and glanced at the blond. Thankfully, he was too busy diving into a deep discussion with Shizake in the corner. "―And you like me―"