CHAPTER 2 - THE AMUSEMENT PARK

There are no classes and work on Saturday's and Sunday's so the Alfarez family either stays at home or goes outside to have fun and relax.

Cally is playing with her dolls on their front porch.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She said while holding a female doll in her right hand.

"Nah! I don't want to." She answered her own question while holding the male doll in her left little hand.

"But... But why?" She moved the female doll and acted as if she was crying.

"Because you ale... hmm... you'le ugly! Yes! Ugly! Bleh!"

"Wahh! Bad! Bad! I'm not ugly! I'm not ugly! I'm pletty!" She struck the female doll to the male doll and acted as if they were fighting.

On the other hand, Trestan is watering their plants in front of their 'Single-family Detached Home' made of concrete materials with black and white paint.

It faces the calm sea and the place is peaceful and quiet not until a boyish teenage girl, named Blair Gabrielle Ferran, stops riding her bike in front of Alfarez residence.

"What's up, mute guy?"

Her house was five blocks away from Alfarez residence but always gave time to pester the serenity of Trestan's life. She never heard just a single word from him and she was very curious if he could talk or not.

Trestan just looked at her with a blank expression but Blair laughed at him and proceeded on passing by. But to annoy Trestan, she returned to tease him again.

"Mute! Mute! Talk to me. You'll talk or I will sing... ~who is the mute? I know a mute in the neighborhood. Who is the mute? I know a mute in the neighborhood. Who is the mute? I know a mute in the neighborhood. His name is Trestan Joern Alfarez!~"

'What the...!? How did she know my... My whole name? What a stalker? Tss.'

"Who is the mute? I know a mute in---" She didn't finish her teasing because this time, Trestan put the hose in Blair's direction and the cold water made her half wet.

"Ahh! What the heck!?"

Trestan wants to laugh but stops himself from doing it because he doesn't want to show himself to other people.

"Serves you right, creepy stalker. Tss. Annoying."

Blair was about to leave but a single sentence made her stop even though her hair, oversized shirt, and above the knee shorts will probably be soaked.

She jumps off her bike and comes near the white-painted one-meter tall fence. Trestan was stunned because of her sudden action. He thought she'll be mad at him 'coz he called her 'creepy stalker' but man he's wrong.