CHAPTER 76 - THE SIBLINGS

Reevecus Asyl Ferran.

Ferran's eyes widened and shock was visible in his eyes as he read the words.

'Simeon probably knew about this. Levistes is a family friend of Ferrans.' He was analyzing it inside his mind.

"Did Simon know about this too?" He asked himself.

"Uncle, I'm ho---what are you doing? And what was that?" Blair suddenly entered his room so he immediately put the letters and photos inside the black box and closed it before Blair could see what he saw.

"Nothing!" Her sudden appearance almost gave him a mini heart attack. "Just... Uhm... Important stuff at work."

"Ah." She looked at the box her uncle was holding before looking back at Ferran. "By the way, Trestan and I will study at their house. Is it fine to go there?"

"Yeah." Ferran immediately agreed. "Sure. No problem. Just be careful."

"Nice. Thanks!"

Ferran sighed when Blair got outside his room. She seems unaware. He has a strong hunch that Blair does not have any idea that she has a brother, especially on the day Reevecus kidnapped her.

He checked his contacts and even the messages inbox. His guess is right! There's a lot of messages and he didn't notice the messages from Asyl not until today.

Ferran read the conversation between Simeon and Asyl, it was all about his father Simon. He acts like he doesn't know Simeon but the truth is, they were close, like the closeness Simeon and Blair have.

He also read the chat conversation between him and his older brother Simon. Based on the conversation, Simon seemed to know about his son, Reevecus Asyl.

"It means... only Brenda and Blair didn't know about Simon's child with his ex. What a messy life? Tsk." He sighed heavily and absorbed everything he had realized a while ago until his phone rang. It was Sanchez.

"Where the hell are you?"

"On the way there."

"Hurry."

He hid the box and left the house to go to the station.

+++

March 05, 2021

Reevecus was waiting for Blair outside the campus. As usual, many eyes were on him. He immediately approached Blair when he saw her walking towards the parking lot.

"Hey," he caught her attention but Blair rolled her eyes when she saw him. "Are you going home already?"

"Why asking?"

"I want to invite you for dinner."

"Why? Is there any occasion?"

"Yeah. It's my birthday today."

"Oh? Well, happy birthday but sorry I am a busy per---"

"Can't you spend time with me on my special day? At least an hour or two?"

"Sorry but---"

"Please?" His eyes were pleading and Blair felt a little bit strange. It was as if she couldn't refuse him this time.

"Fine."

"Alright." His gloomy eyes became bright.

Trestan saw Blair entering Reevecus's car and his hands which were holding his bike's handlebar gripped it so tightly. He was annoyed to see Blair with that Reevecus Leviste.

Reevecus brought Blair to a fine restaurant in San Carlos. When the food was served, they started eating.

"Don't you have a family or friend to be with you on your special day?" Blair asked while slicing her steak.