CHAPTER 81 - THE DEATH-NOTE

Aquiro cannot decide whether to report it to the authorities or not. He doesn't want Alexa to ruin her life.

"Bald, basketball later. Don't forget."

"Yeah, don't worry." He unlocked his locker to get his books but he first noticed a white small envelope in front. Looks like someone secretly put it inside.

'Hm?'

Aquiro opened it and his eyes widened, heart raced, and immediately ran before it's too late.

— —

Dear Aquiro,

       I can't say it to you face to face so I just want to tell you what I have in mind. I have a lot actually but I can't voice it out. I'm always grateful that you're always there for me. The first time you approached me, I was irritated because you're annoying haha but it changed one day.

— —

"Move! I said move!" He almost pushed everyone blocking his way. He was running towards her classroom. He was trying to contact her but her phone just rang.

— —

I don't know... my irritation towards you turns into something new. I wasn't familiar with the feeling but if it is called love then let's call it love. I was embarrassed to admit it. I didn't formally apologize for insulting you 'that' day... I mean about your bald head. I'm sorry. I am not perfect... I have a lot of flaws but thank you for liking me... for loving me. I will cherish it even in my next life.

— —

"Alexa!" He stopped at the classroom door and looked for her but she's not there. "Where is Alexa?!"

"We don't know."

"Blair's with her."

"Where?" He asked nervously but the girl shrugged her shoulders.

'Bullsh*t! Where are you Alexa?! This is not funny!'

— —

Something's been going on with me in the past few days and the day you saw the drugs, yes, I admit. I'm using it to forget everything I have in mind. My nightmares, the bad dreams... everything but still, it didn't fade away. I still have it in me... the guilt towards Blair. She shouldn't feel sad, hurt, and depressed because of her parents passing away. Because of my family, she lost them. My family killed them. Someone ordered them to do it but Ferrans as our family friend, it's an absolute betrayal. Please... I'm begging you. Don't tell this to anyone. I trust this one to you. I can't hold it anymore.

— —

"Blair... Blair, please. Answer me." He was running everywhere just to find them. Many what ifs circulated in Aquiro's mind. He's going crazy if something happens.

'What if Alexa confessed to Blair and they argued?'

He was calling Blair when they heard a shout from the rooftop and a noise coming from a car parked beside the building made a disturbance to everyone. Many students went out of their classrooms and curiously checked the car.

— —

I hope you understand that my decision is final. Sorry for being unfair, sorry for choosing my decision over you. I wish that if rebirth is true, I can meet you and tell you that I love you in person. I love you, Aquiro Alfarez. — Your Love, Alexandra Gomez

— —

Aquiro's knees weakened when he saw who's on top of the damaged car. Her blood was dropping and loud cries were heard from every direction but he seemed to hear nothing. He shook his head while looking at the scene.