CHAPTER 104 - THE CAR CRASH

"Trestan!"

The sound of the waves coming from the San Lorenzo sea and Trestan's whimper were heard in the middle of the cold night. He was shot on his shoulder and it's bleeding too much.

"Trestan..." Blair was weeping while trying to assist Trestan. Her hands were full of his blood but she didn't mind.

"Shh... Don't cry. It's... nothing." He tried to lift his hand to wipe her tears but he couldn't. The wound was too painful to bear.

"Give me that young man!" The Chief was forcefully pulling the briefcase which contained the cure.

"No!" Trestan tightly hugged the briefcase while Blair did her best to defend him. She kicked the Chief's ass and gave him punches but still, it's not enough. Blair even received a hard blow from the man that made her weak.

"A-Ah!" Trestan cried out of pain when the CHief choked him to death.

"T-Trestan..." Blair mumbled while watching her lover crying because of pain but she couldn't do anything but to watch him suffer. She can't move an inch.

The Chief pushed him until they reached the barrier of the cliff. The cold, deep, and dark sea was waiting underneath.

"Let go or else I will kill you!"

"No!"

"Let go!"

"N-No way!"

The devil didn't mind if he really killed the young man. The important thing for him is to stop them from succeeding with their plan on curing the dying people... the dying world.

Trestan looked at Blair who was slowly gaining her strength and looking for something. She saw the gun on the road and she pointed it to the Chief.

"Die!" She was about to pull the trigger but her body froze when Trestan smiled sadly at her before he fell with the briefcase he was trying to protect. "Trestan! No!"

She ran as fast as she could to reach him but it's too late. His body meets the enormous waves.

"No! No! No..." Blair glared at the Chief who was smiling evilly while looking at the sea. "You! How dare you—Ah!"

The Chief held her in the hair and pulled her to the car where the driver was waiting with them.

"Go with us b*tch. I can use you against them!"

"Let me go!" Her gaze was still in the place where he last saw him.

'He's not dead right? He can't be.' She said in her mind while shouting for help.

Blair heard a wheel scraping on the road and a gunshot coming from the luxury car. The driver died on the spot when he was shot on the head and the Chief let her go to hide.

"Get in!" Veronica Leviste, Asyl's mother, shouted. Blair was stunned for a second. "Hey! Faster!"

Blair immediately went inside her red car and put her seatbelt on as per the lady's command. Thanks to her bulletproof car, the Chief couldn't shoot them.

"T-Thank you." Blair was ashamed of facing her because they are really not on good terms. "Will you please help? Trestan... He fell from the cliff. We..." She sobbed.

"What? He fell from what?"

"He fell from the cliff." She wiped her tears and cleared her throat to talk. "He fell along with the cure we completed. Please! Help him."

"Is he alive?" Veronica asked with fierceness on her face.

"I d-don't know."

"He's already dead."