CHAPTER 79 - THE JEALOUSY

When they arrived in the middle of the sea, the yacht stopped and they started eating dinner.

Reevecus and Kyla were talking about work so Blair stayed silent and just ate. She also did not want to talk because she was annoyed with Trestan and her brother.

It was still clear in her memory that Trestan's arm was resting on Sunny's shoulder. Blair did not notice that her brother and his girlfriend were both looking at her because she almost breaks the plate.

"You 'kay, Blair?" Kyla asked her while slicing her steak.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Don't mind me." She said then continued eating.

"Okay, huh?" Her brother teased her but she just glared at him. "Easy, sistah. You looked like a dog ready to bite someone." Kyla slapped Reevecus's arm for adding annoyance to Blair.

Blair rolled her eyes and looked at her, Ate Kyla.

"By the way, how long will you stay here?" She got curious because she is working abroad.

"I'll stay for a month." She answered.

"Cool. Is it okay if you will teach me how to use a gun?" Blair asked, really interested in her future sister-in-law's profession.

"Sure. No problem." She sweetly smiled at her.

"Why ask her? I can teach you too." Reevecus joined the conversation. "I'm good with guns."

"Tss. You're not a good teacher. You'll just tease me and laugh at me. Knowing you for a short time... Kuya." Kyla chuckled at what Blair had said.

"Haha. Well, you're right."

+++

"Are you sure about this, Asyl?"

"A hundred percent." He typed something on his computer. "It is now or never."

"You know that it will be dangerous to everyone, right?"

"I know. I know. That's why you're here to protect them."

"It is not an easy task for me to handle alone." Xol sighed heavily and put his hands on his waist.

"You have to." Asyl tapped the enter key to encrypt the file they need to protect. "By the way, have you contacted her?"

"She's not answering."

"That b*tch. She knew that I'm..." He stood up and didn't continue his sentence. "Give me the phone. I'll call her."

"I swear, she'll not answer."

Asyl rolled his eyes, tapped the call button, and put it into a loudspeaker.

After five rings, she finally answered. Instead of hearing a voice from the other line, they heard gunshots.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Will you stop bothering me?! I'm in the middle of my f*cking mission!" They heard another gunshot from the woman.

"Hey woman! My time's running out. You shouldn't ignore us."

"Call you later, motherf*cking *sshole!" The call immediately ended after the woman cursed Asyl.

"That mouth of hers. She never changes after all those years." He shook his head with amusement in his face. Xol smirked at him, trying not to laugh because he witnessed how the woman directly trash talked his boss. After a while, the woman called again.

"Still, alive?" Asyl was alone, eating at his long dining table.

"Thanks to you, I almost died and failed my mission." He felt the sarcasm and annoyance in the woman's voice but Asyl just laughed and put the steak in his mouth. "Laugh until you can, *sshole. I'll shoot you next."