CHAPTER 69 - THE YACHT

Blair woke up in a deep sleep and found herself in an unfamiliar cozy room. The lights were dimmed, and she tried to move but her hands were tied up on the headboard of the bed where she was lying down. She tried to remove the cloth around her wrist but it was too tight.

Someone opened the door of that room and there, she saw Reevecus Leviste wearing a coat and tie. He was holding a tray of food when he came in.

"Finally! You're awake. Are you hungry---"

"Untie me!" She shouted and commanded him.

"Sorry but I don't want to." He smirked and put the tray on the table inside that room. "I have something to ask you first." He sat on the side of the bed and looked at her body then at her face.

"Pervert!"

"Me? A pervert? What a big word from you." Reevecus laughed as if Blair told a joke.

"Where am I? Why did you bring me here? Are you going to rape me?" Her eyes widened with that thought but he just smirked at her. "Help! Help! Anyone? Please help me! The ugly businessman is going to rape me!"

"Blair! Stop shouting." Reevecus said. "Well, you will just get tired. No one can hear you here because first of all, this room is soundproof. Secondly, we are in the middle of the sea, meaning, no help will come, and lastly, I'm not ugly."

"W-What?" She asked in horror, and her face became pale. She focused on his first and second reason because the third one is so lame.

"So before we go to the exciting part," He made his most annoying smirk again, which gave shivers down to her spine. "You need to answer my question first." The words coming from his mouth made Blair sweaty. She can't breathe properly.

"F*ck you!" She cursed in front of him and her face became reddish because of anger.

"Hm... F*ck you too. Haha." He stood up and started to remove his black coat that made Blair gulped.

'Is he going to rape me for real? Wah!'

"Do you know something about your father's business?" He asked while removing his necktie and he walked toward the front of the bed. Blair just looked somewhere and ignored him. "Hey! I'm talking to you. Answer it."

Blair didn't want to talk to him and she remained silent so Reevecus placed his hands near Blair's feet, slightly touching her skin. It was as if he's scaring her.

"Ah! Stay away! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! You pervert!" She tried to kick him but Reevecus move backward to avoid Blair's kicks.

"Answer!" He sounds so intimidating and Blair suddenly got scared of him because of his baritone voice mixed with infuriation.

"I don't know! He always hides his business from me! He doesn't want me to know about it!" She shouted, and was intimidated by Reevecus. After a while, he stood up straight and turned his back on her.

He is acting weird.

"Do I have to know something about it? Did you know about his business? Why are you asking?" Blair got curious after she recovered from the shock, Reevecus gave her.

"Are you sure you don't know anything?"

"Ugh! If you don't want to believe me, just don't ask again. Tss. Why are you asking about it? Let me know so I can understand you."

"No. You don't have to know, you don't have to understand anything about his business." He sighed.

"I want to know." Blair whispered but enough for him to hear. Reevecus looked at the side while he still turned his back on her.