CHAPTER 95 - THE CHANGES

Trestan stayed for another hour in Blair's room before he left and went to Ferran's. He saw Ferran sleeping deeply and soundly on the sofa. He looks so tired, remembering his father. Trestan just sighed and entered Ferran's room. It's a little messy but not really.

He looked around and saw the study table full of papers, photos, and important folders. He does not want to touch anything inside that room but he can't help but look at those files.

He saw a sketch of Cally lying on the bed and she looked like suffering. His eyes widened, the sketch gave him goosebumps.

"Is this my sister's future?" He gulped at that thought. He can't imagine Cally suffering like this. It was as if he was suffering too. He loves his little sister so much that he will do anything just to save her from hurt.

Later on, he just chose to lie on the bed and after a while, he fell asleep.

The next day came and early in the morning, Trestan heard noises outside the room. He opened his eyes and looked at the side table where the digital clock was placed. It's just five o'clock on the morning of Saturday.

He stood outside to check on something. He saw Ferran and Sanchez in the living room, and they were sipping hot coffees while discussing something. The two policemen looked at Trestan but he seemed to act like he did not care and just went to the kitchen. He found Blair, wearing an apron with Doraemon design.

Trestan automatically smiled when he saw her busy girlfriend, preparing for their breakfast.

"Good morning!" Blair said while her back is on him. She was busy putting the ingredients for their breakfast when she felt Timothy's arms snaking around her waist. They are like husband and wife.

"Good morning." Trestan greeted her in a husky voice. It made Blair blush and smile. It's Trestan's sweet side which he shows once in a blue moon.

They have been in a relationship for almost five months now. They are not as clingy as other couples do. They argued but not getting to the point that they planned to break up. Trestan loves Blair and vice versa. They are both understanding and accepting each other's flaws.

Trestan immediately moved away when they heard someone clearing his throat behind them.

"Don't be too aggressive and clingy, Trestan. Blair might dislike you." Ferran reminded them but it sounds like teasing.

"Dad!" Trestan blushed and immediately went to the water dispenser and straightly drank the water in his glass. Blair just laughed at him and continued what she was doing.

"You will not dislike me, right?" Trestan whispered at Blair like a little kid hoping that she would never get tired of him, but she just laughed harder.

They ate breakfast together, Trestan and Cally went home because Timotheus called them.

Alfarez let Trestan and Cally stay at Ferran's house or let Blair stay at their house as long as Trestan and Blair know their limits, especially that they are in a relationship. It's not a problem between Ferran and Alfarez because the children are not involved in any conflict that happens between the two.

In the past month, Ferran and Sanchez started chasing local members of the organization listed in the red notebook. It was a secret mission and they moved with Xol's help. They caught half of the members in November. It has never been easy.

Putting their lives on the verge of death wasn't simple. It's a miracle that they survived the month.

+++

December 9, 2021

Thursday 2:45 PM

Ferran parked his car in front of a store to buy something when a group of farmers went to the store where he was. He would not have listened to the farmers' conversation but what they were talking about seemed interesting.