CHAPTER 75 - THE HIDDEN LETTER

"Hi."

She gently put her hands on his shoulder, and Trestan slowly held her waist to start swaying.

"You look... Different." Blair said.

"Different? It's still me, the one you always call mute." Trestan uttered while looking at her eyes. He talked to her as if they were just the only one in that place.

"I mean... Uhm... Y-Your attire, your hair, looks like it is not you." She stuttered a bit when Trestan talked to her so casually.  "Too handsome and attractive." Blair described him and bit her lower lips to stop herself from smiling.

He chuckled, "You compliment me too much but thank you though. You too."

"Me what?"

"You look different."

"Different?" She asked the same question.

"You always look boyish every time I see you biking but now..." He couldn't stop himself from smiling that automatically made Blair blush. "You dressed like a real young lady." He laughed slightly.

"You comfortably talk to me."

"Someone advised me to talk more often but if you don't want me to---"

"No. No. I mean... I find it more attractive 'coz your voice is so manly."

"Tss." He hissed and his ear became reddish again because of their conversation.

They danced for a while until the emcee opened the dance floor for everyone. Trestan doesn't mind the surroundings. His eyes and attention were all just focused on Blair.

After the event, the students are back to reality from their Prom Night fantasy. They need to be ready for the finals before they will graduate from junior high school.

There seems to be a change in Trestan and Blair's relationship status. He treats her like someone special to him. He's still a snob on their campus especially to those who tried to catch his attention. Lots of students at San Lorenzo University started liking him.

Blair is the only one he allowed to enter his world.

They are often in the library to read books that they both like. They go to school together every morning, and go home at the same time every afternoon. Many eyes were suspiciously observing the two and they are making issues about their sudden closeness.

"Hey, Trestan!" Sunny sat on the vacant chair in front of Trestan's classroom seat. He stopped writing and glanced at Sunny then after a second, he just continued what he was doing. "Are you and Blair in a relationship?"

He suddenly stopped, put his pen on the table and creased his forehead. He looked at Sunny and made his face into a blank expression. What he hated the most, is the people who don't know how to mind their own business. So what if they're in a relationship or not?

"Tss. Nonsense." He rolled his eyes before leaving their classroom to avoid those who were so intrigued by him and Blair.

He went to the laboratory and there he saw Blair checking on something. She was busy writing in her notebook and did not even look at Trestan who had just arrived.

"Where's Dr. De Vega?" He asked and went beside her.

"I dunno."

The reason why Blair can enter the secret laboratory even though Trestan or Dr. De Vega isn't with her is because Dr. De Vega put her identity and fingerprint in the security system of their laboratory a week ago.

"What are you doin'?"

"Laboratory activity."

"And why are you doing it here and not in the school laboratory?" Trestan raised his eyebrow when looking at her. Blair crossed her arms and faced Trestan who had lots of questions.