CHAPTER 61 - THE ENCOUNTER

Ferran was tailing Mr. Wang who was heading to San Mateo. He needs to capture that b*stard before it's too late. He has a strong feeling that Mr. Wang knows something about the organization. He is a person of interest in many cases which involve drugs, sadly, authorities lack evidence to make a warrant of arrest.

"He's about to enter a hotel nearby like in our plan." He heard Sanchez on his earpiece. He turned to the supermarket of San Mateo which is in front of the hotel Sanchez was telling.

He parked there and waited for the right timing. Ferran was wearing a black face mask and a black cap. He looked at the side mirror of the car he borrowed from a friend, and saw Mr. Wang went out of the car with his, as he calculated, more than five bodyguards.

When they entered the hotel, Ferran got out of his car and proceeded to the hotel's kitchen where he would disguise as a bellboy. He wore the prosthetics they prepared to completely disguise himself.

He'll deliver the food to Mr. Wang's rented room according to the plan and will capture him there if needed.

"There are two bodyguards outside. Be ready. I turned off the CCTV there so you don't have to worry." It was Sanchez who's guiding him.

"Got it." He responded when he saw the two bodyguards, "Room service, food delivery." He said.

"I will call our boss first." The bodyguard said.

He doesn't let the guard make a call. He immediately punched them to make them sleep, then he pulled them to the end of the hallway where he could hide their bodies.

He entered the room and there, he saw Mr. Wang was having a conversation with a man in black and wearing a mask that covered half of his face.

He served it on the table in front of the two. While putting the food on the table, Ferran looked at the briefcase full of dollar bills. There's a hidden camera in his watch and there, he captured lots of times.

He noticed something under the table, he got curious so he intentionally dropped the fork and when he took it, he saw a slightly open briefcase under the table. It contains packs of illegal drugs! If he's not mistaken.

"Sanchez, positive. There's a transaction here and illegal drugs were involved." He whispered.

"Got it. We will be there immediately. Stay alive, alright?"

"Of course." Ferran was about to stand up but he felt a cold mouth of a gun at the back of his head.

"Hands up." One of the guards pointed the gun at him.

"Sh*t." He cursed under his breath then slowly raising his hands.

"Ferran? What happened? Are you caught off guard? Hey, Ferran!" Sanchez worriedly asked because he heard him cursed and a gunshot rang throughout the hotel room.

Sanchez was in a rush to go to the hotel. He grabbed his car key, gun, and jacket and was about to go outside the house when Blair stopped him.

"Uncle Rouvie, what's happening? Is uncle Simeon, alright?" Blair felt that something bad was happening to his uncle Simeon because Sanchez was acting strange but she was ignored.

Sanchez tapped something on his phone, "Beltran! Contact our co-police near the hotel. We need to hurry, Ferran is in danger." He tapped again on his phone. "Sh*t! He put his life in danger again. F*ck!"

Blair followed him because she's so worried and wants to see her uncle. She also entered the car but Sanchez didn't allow her to go with him.

"Blair, what are you---"

"I want to come with you. I want to see my uncle."

"It's too dangerous! Just stay at home and lock the door."