CHAPTER 37 - THE LOCKDOWN

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to do." Blair said, then left the person asking for help. She ran toward the direction where Trestan and Cally were heading.

When she reached the old building behind the university, she stopped for a bit and looked at the old building. It is her first time going here and it gives her chills down to her spines. She saw Trestan and Cally entering the front door of the creepy building, she gulped before following them.

"Mute, what are you doing here?" Trestan was stunned by Blair's presence but he didn't talk.

'She talked too much earlier but she ended up following us here. What a brat.' Trestan didn't voice out his thoughts and just proceeded to the secret laboratory's entrance.

"You know what?" Blair said with irritation in her voice. "Why don't you just talk to me so I can understand you?"

She was ignored.

"Ugh! I hate your attitude. Mute! Mute! Mute! Mu---"

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Mute! Mute! Mu---what? Did I hear something? Did you say, 'shut up'?" She asked as if she was amazed but she was ignored again. "Mute—"

"Will you please zip your mouth for a moment? We'le heading to a seclet place." Cally said as per Trestan's request. "If someone hears you, we will be having a big problem and it will be your fault."

"Secret? You mean we're heading to uhm... hideout?" Blair can't stop asking.

"Shh." Cally put her little finger on her lips, and Blair copied her.

Trestan pressed his finger on the steel door then it unlocked.

"Whoa!" Blair looked so amazed. "I just watch it from movies, never would I imagine something like this in real life." She said in a low voice.

"Hey."

"Oh my gosh!" Blair almost had a mini heart attack when someone appeared behind him.

"Oh. Sorry, I startled you. I didn't mean to." Aquiro apologized. "Wait... what are you doing here?"

"Uhm..." Blair looked at Trestan but he just walked inside the secret laboratory so she just followed him and ignored Aquiro's question.

As they entered, they saw Dr. De Vega is busy talking on his phone.

"Check your temperatures." The doctor said then continued talking to his phone.

There were no signs that the four of them were sick so the doctor allowed them to stay in the secret lab.

"So what are you doing here?" Aquiro raised his eyebrow while looking at Blair.

"Uhm... Trestan pulled me here—"

"But you didn't want to come and argue with Kuya." Cally interrupted their conversation so the two looked at her. "What? She just followed us here, Kuya Aquilo."

"Is that so?" Aquiro held his chin and smirked at Blair. "Let's see if he'll get an earful from Dr. De Vega or not." He leaned at the edge of the table and watched Trestan approaching the doctor. Aquiro finds it interesting to watch 'coz Trestan's not the type who will just bring someone to their secret hideout.

"Am I not allowed here?" Blair felt nervous, not for herself but for Trestan.

"Uh-huh. No one is allowed here but us."

"So—" Blair's eyebrows furrowed when suddenly, Aquiro laughed. "What's funny?"

"You looked ridiculous. Haha." He even holds his stomach while laughing. "You look like you're gonna poop at any moment."