CHAPTER 38 - THE BANK

Ferran and Sanchez's duty was almost done. They just needed to check two streets. They were about to pass the SL Bank when someone appeared in front of the police car, a bloody man who seemed to be asking for help. Sanchez immediately braked so as not to run over the man. Ferran and Sanchez looked at each other before getting out of the car.

"Damn! I almost hit him. Is he out—" He was cut off by Ferran.

"Sanchez..." Ferran's eyes widened when he saw the condition of the man in front of the police car.

"Mister, what happened?" Ferran asked, then they noticed that the man was a security guard.

"He was shot," Sanchez muttered under his breath.

"T-The bank... Was r-robbed... Holduppers s-still inside..." Said the guard while struggling because of his wound.

"Sanchez, take this man to the hospital and also call for some help."

"But what about you---"

"I'll get in."

Sanchez did not want to leave Ferran but the man might die if not taken to the hospital immediately.

"Don't die, man." He said to Ferran who just nodded at him then Sanchez helped the man to get in the car.

Ferran waited for them to leave before walking toward the bank meters away from where he was. He readied his gun and he came near the bank.

He saw a man in black leaning on the white van. The man's eyes were fixed on his cellphone so he did not notice Ferran's presence who was already standing beside him.

"Hi, can I ask something?"

"Sure." Eyes were still focused on the screen.

"Enjoying it, huh?"

"Of course. Wanna join me?" The man acting dumb even share his phone to Ferran.

'What a fool?'

"Hm... How long will you stay here?" Ferran asked him who's still busy watching p*rn on his phone.

"After we get all the money from the bank." He answered without knowing that he's speaking with the police.

"How many are you?"

"Five."

"Why are you stealing---" Ferran didn't finish his sentence because finally! The man noticed that he was talking to the police.

"Sh*t! You're a poli---" He couldn't finish his sentence because Ferran immediately hit him with his gun straight to the face. The man's nose bled and he lost consciousness.

"Idiot." He looked around before walking near the bank.

SL bank has a clear glass wall so it was easy for Ferran to see who're inside. While hiding in a post, he saw two men holding long guns near the bank's entrance and maybe, the other two were taking the money.

Ferran hide his head when one of the two holduppers near the entrance opens the door.

"I'll just pee." The holdupper said and when he passed through the post where Ferran was hiding, he was grabbed and received a blow from Ferran. He was about to point his gun at Ferran even if he's dizzy but Ferran gave him a hard punch that made him fall asleep.

Ferran got a chance to enter the bank without being noticed by the holduppers. He intentionally left the door open in case something bad happened, he could escape easily.

"Don't ever make a wrong move or else I won't hesitate to shoot you." Ferran threatened the on-guard holdupper and pointed his gun at the back of the man's head.