CHAPTER 68 - THE KIDNAP

The 'Boss' called for a meeting and everyone was gathered in the conference room. The meeting started with Dr. Maria Garcia who presented her on-going project for making an antidote that can prevent a disease or any kind of illness to occur in the human body.

"But you should be more careful next time." The Boss said to the doctor. "The Alfarez kid saw the man who was injected by your experiment."

"I will, Boss." She smiled as if she's proud that the Boss is not mad at her even though she made lots of mistakes. As long as it will be solved, there will be no problem.

"Next agenda," the Boss said to her secretary.

"The issue about the seventy-eight percent of our organization's income which was locked by a system that only Mr. Simeon Ferran knows." The secretary said that made the Boss clenched his fist. He looked around and saw Mr. Leviste, silently sitting on his swivel chair.

"Mr. Leviste," Everyone's eyes turned to the youngest businessman and member of the BC Organization in that meeting room, Reevecus Asyl Leviste.

He just looked at the Boss and waited to hear what he wanted to say to him.

"You are close to Ferran's, am I right?"

"Yeah. Sort of." He answered.

"I order you to know everything about this issue. That Simon Ferran's only daughter might know something. By force or not, I don't care. Do everything to fix this. It is now your responsibility to take care of it." The Boss said, stood up and walked toward the door without saying anything else.

The other businessmen stood up but Mr. Leviste stayed at his seat for a while and fell into deep thoughts about the new order from the Boss.

He wanted to resist doing the task but who is he? He is just part of the organization that he should not have joined. What else can he do?

They are just like a puppet which must obey all commands especially when it comes directly from the 'Boss.' It is not only because of money or power why he joined the organization.

His father, Ramon Leviste is a former member of the BC Organization and he recruited his son to also join the group. Even though Reevecus does not want to, he has no choice.

All his life, he always obeys his father's commands, and cannot decide for himself. His late father, Ramon Leviste who died in an accident three years ago, always controlled his every move, his every decision, and he was not able to do what he really wanted.

He wanted to be a soldier but his father wanted him to be a businessman. He wanted a peaceful life but his father put him in a mess.

"I hate this." He mumbled before going outside the meeting room and proceeded to the parking lot where his Lamborghini Veneno Roadster was parked.

He has no bodyguards because he doesn't want to have people around him. He can protect himself so why does he need a bodyguard?

His mother, Veronica Leviste always insisted on letting him have bodyguards for safety, so for sure the bodyguards his mother hired were just around.

He took his wireless Bluetooth earpiece and called his assistant, Xol. He was driving while waiting for him to answer his call.

"Yes, Asyl?"

"I want you to bring Blair on my yacht tonight."

"Copy." Xol replied without question.

"Good." He ended the call and removed his earpiece before stepping on the gas to put his car at a full speed.