The new pit "Shura Field" is open! =3=

On the deserted prairie, there is a small white cloud lying quietly in the shade.

That's a cat.

His body was white, his hair slick and shiny, his nose was beautiful pink, and his eyes were as clear as sapphire saturated with ocean colors.

The cat's name is Yuean.

It was his first master's name.

The white cat flicked its tail in the shade, then sat up. The thin tail behind him shook gently, and suddenly, several white-white tails appeared at the root of the spine.

A cat's face looked nervous, and turned his head to count his tail carefully.

one two three four five six seven eight.

Eight!

The white cat was satisfied with the number of tails. He took a closer look at the ninth tail that had emerged a little ghost, and carelessly stroked it.

Then it seemed as if it was really touched, showing a very complete expression, and even snore comfortably.

Yue'an gently shook the eight tails that actually existed behind them. Those extra tails were like folded fans, and they changed back to one.

It is said that every 20 years of practice, a cat can grow a tail. When nine tails are grown, even if the merits are consummated and the cultivation is positive, it can become a fairy.

But when the ninth tail is about to grow, the cat will be manifested by heaven to satisfy one's wishes, and any wish is fine.

But to satisfy the wishes of others, it is necessary to drop the tail, so the cat always has only eight tails, and it cannot become a fairy.

Yue'an is a young cat. He hasn't dropped his tail and doesn't want to drop his tail.

The young cat refused his life. He took advantage of the guards in the clan and stole the array of the only nine-tailed cat that succeeded in immortal transmission to this place where no human exists.

Yue'an calculated his days and his ninth tail was about to grow.

And here, there is no human!

Yue'an was so happy that he yawned, stretched his waist, flung his tail proudly, and licked his soft and beautiful fur.

This is a paradise where only animals exist.

The dry season has come to an end, and the barren grasslands raged by the high heat are about to usher in sweet rain.

Yuean smelled the slight water vapor in the air, which brought a coolness to the arid and hot grassland.

The all-white cat stood up, shook his hair, and jumped onto the large rock he usually used to grind his paws.

With his petite body standing upright, Yuean thought of the lion he had seen on TV before, and thought of the mane with a strong mane.

"--Meow!"

No one was frightened by the delicate scream, and even the birds that raised their heads high to watch out for natural enemies did not scare away.

Yuean: "..."

I'm so angry.

You wait for me to become a fairy!

I can blow up this prairie with a cry!

Yuean looked down at his claws in a sullen mood, his nails popped up and scratched the big rock under his feet, and saw five deep scratches appearing in the scratched area, and then regained his satisfaction.