It feels like my body is being hollowed out.

"How can a cat become a human?"

Marshal Kevin hugged the cat and sighed.

He touched Mao'an Maomao and sighed.

"A good person, why did you become a cat?"

Yuean shook her tail lazily.

"Meow ~"

Marshal Kevin sighed heavily again, his handsome face covered with vicissitudes.

Ji Xiuzhen cleaned up the lunch box and threw it into the trash can, then turned to look at his teacher.

"Do you want to have dinner here?" He asked.

Marshal Kevin shook his head.

He wants to go back with his wife.

Ji Xiuyu looked at Marshal Kevin who was silently touching Marshal. After calling a bunch of spicy takeaways with rare taste, he pondered for a while and re-sit to Marshal Kevin.

Marshal Kevin was a little silent. He touched the soft fur on the small fur ball on his leg, and his fingers rolled up one after another on the snow-white fur.

Yuean's tail dangled leisurely, and occasionally patted it on Marshal Kevin's wrist, with a small grunt on his body, and did not mind Marshal Kevin's behavior that disturbed his hair.

The loss of breath on this man is almost visible to the naked eye, and he is a smart and considerate cat.

What's wrong?

If you don't agree with Ji Xiuyu, you can touch everything and say anything.

Marshal Kevin didn't deliberately ask Ji Xiuyu why he became a person. He trusted his students. This kind of secret is so secret that if the students don't say it, he won't bother to ask.

"Teacher." Ji Xiuying sorted out his thoughts and said to his teacher, "I haven't taken the human form of Yuean for genetic testing."

Marshal Kevin lifted his eyes: "Well? Will it be different?"

"Maybe." Ji Xiuhuan couldn't be too sure about this.

Theoretically, as long as it is still the same individual, the results of genetic testing should be the same.

However, due to the particularity of Yuean, Marshal Ji had no confidence in this matter.

It is necessary to give Yuean a reasonable and legal identity.

Although Yue'an in the form of a cat can use Ji Xiu's identity account to go out to spend or go out to do other things, the human form cannot be used in the same way as the cat.

When ordinary people consume, they must press their fingerprints to confirm that they match the account identity.

In fact, Yue'an consumption also needs to verify the identity, but he didn't press the fingerprint, but the small paw print. This is the green light that the information security department specially gave the little guy, binding Yue'an with Ji Xiu's identity verification.

In fact, even if there was no Marshal Kevin, Ji Xiuyu himself was prepared to ask Yuean for a human-shaped hair for genetic testing after obtaining Yuean's consent.

If there is no problem, use conventional methods to give Yuean's humanoid a reasonable identity.

If the detection result is not normal, then you have to use an unconventional method, which is more troublesome and humiliating. Before the test, the specific situation is difficult to say.

Ji Xiuyu looked down on Marshal Kevin's lap, squinting his eyes and starting to beat up Yue An, reaching out and poking to wake him up.

Yue An's dissatisfied stretched his claws to open his hand, and two small claws pressed Ji Xiu's hand, "Meow!"