You are so ugly to me.

Ji Xiuyu called a garrison to send the little girl back.

Yue'an wore Ji Xiu's clothes, like a small tail, stepping on Ji Xiu's footsteps, and followed them while wandering.

The more secure I felt, I might be deaf or blind.

He just thought that Ji Xiuyun looked brilliant and very handsome!

Ji Xiuyu's journey was also very silent.

Yuean guessed that it was about what the little girl said.

Ji Xiuyu rarely thinks about the suffering of the people behind the war.

States need to defend their sovereignty, they need to prove their strength, and they need to solve border issues.

Stopping war is the most effective way in today's situation.

Ji Xiuyu stayed on this planet for forty years. At that time, the planet was not as comfortable and stable as it is now.

Chaos and war happen almost all the time on this planet. On the border planet, large-scale conflicts don't even need a reason, just fight.

Now it is able to develop steadily, partly because Ji Xiu's come out, and partly because once the 17th galaxy's biggest enemy has now become the territory of the empire, and it has also suffered great vitality.

Although a free army emerged later, the border planet of the seventeenth galaxy was finally recuperated for over a decade.

So now they are not afraid of the 18th galaxy's freelance behavior from time to time, and even occasionally can go back or take advantage.

There is no way to end the war completely.

But letting the seventeenth galaxy return to peace and no longer be invaded as a border can be done.

Ji Xiuzheng could answer the little girl positively, saying that it was because he was so sure.

He had sufficient confidence in his legion and combat effectiveness, and the little emperor had to gain power at the beginning, and needed to make achievements to gain a foothold.

So after this time, as long as the little emperor is not the mud that cannot help the wall, it is almost foreseeable that the Hinters Empire will enter a period of peaceful development.

But this does not cover up the sufferings of people after this peace.

Even though Ji Xiuyu knows that people on the planet g11 have long been accustomed to the issue of war, but habit does not mean that they will not feel the sorrow of life and death.

Ji Xiuyu is not a person with strong feelings, but he does not lack empathy as a human.

The little girl just raised a question that many people dare not ask him.

War is never a good thing.

Ji Xiuyi opened the door of his own house. There was very little furniture in the house because there was no one to live in. There were eight large boxes neatly in the living room, exuding a very strong spirit.

Of course, this aura can only be felt by Yuean.

With the small tail of Ji Xiu's clothes, Yue'an leaned out and glanced. He used to pack all the eight boxes in his sleeves and returned to Ji Xiu's back.

Then he stretched out his hand and continued to carry Ji Xiu's dress, a complete look of the pendant on the back.

What's wrong.

Ji Xiuyu realized Yue'an's silence, and turned to look at his teenager. As a result, Yue'an followed his sight and stepped into the blind spot.

Ji Xiuyu: "..."