Number of viewers: 49.6 billion.

A stone struck a thousand waves!

The media sent news reports like crazy. In their news, the emergence of ancient earth creatures far outweighed the marshals who were missing and returned.

The entire Hinters Empire was caught in some weird fanaticism.

Even if the creature named "cat" is only a picture published by the media, it will not affect the enthusiasm of the masses.

They picked up all the cat records from the Star Network database.

Only in the information that can be released to the public, there are only a few records about cats, because most of the information is about the evolution of the earth and the evolution of humans.

Other earth creatures are mostly just a cold name and a brief introduction, followed by an extinction with the ancient earth.

There are too many biological species on the earth, and such rough summary entries are enough to dazzle people.

But with the pertinence, everything became clear, and the scarce information made the people desperate to know more.

They were fortunate enough to see the creatures of the ancient earth in their lifetimes. Even if they couldn't really contact them, they still wanted to see more of this little guy-even if they couldn't see it, people could search for more information and learn more about it. !!

Looks so petite! so cute! So fluffy!

Even a marshal-like person with a terrifying aura can't refuse to get close to that kitten, and the cat's character must be super cute and soft!

People began to look for various channels to send petition letters to the department in charge of this information, hoping to make more information about cats available.

While the people in the information security department responsible for the confidentiality of the information were struggling to sort out the cat's information from various databases, Ji Xiuyu took Yuean back to his residence at Emperor Star.

Probably all the people in the interstellar would not think that Ji Xiu, who is famous and made several neighbors taut, did not own a mansion that people imagine.

Even in the interstellar era where land resources are not too scarce, there is a large amount of money in the quarter repair of high-weight hands, and it still lives in an ordinary duplex building that is not more than two hundred levels. There is no difference in people's residence.

The only peculiarity is probably the boundary of the house, where the high-level military and high-level relatives live, second only to the royal palace in terms of security.

Ji Xiuyu 's parents are martyrs, and he has a cold personality and few visitors.

He didn't spend long with Emperor Xing in his early years, and most of the time he stayed in the barracks.

This house was left by his parents. Although he does not return often, as the marshal's only real estate at present, there are also servicemen cleaning up and finishing on time, which can be called the marshal's home.

Because of the special nature of his disappearance after being attacked, Ji Xiuyu is estimated to be inseparable from Emperor Xing in the recent past.

So he simply carried a milky white hair ball in his arms and drove straight home.

Ji Xiuyu's authority is different from ordinary people. Materials that ordinary people can't see, he has permission to browse.

The first thing the marshal did when he got home was to use the light brain to enter the confidential database and retrieve the detailed information of the cat.