Young hero, I'll give you a perm for free!

Ji Xiuxun looked at his four legion chiefs, and was not surprised by their onlookers.

He just looked at four people one by one, and finally looked at the talking young man.

"I remember you were on vacation," said the Marshal.

The eyes of the 7th Army Corps's eyes were still shining, and there was no cold face in front of the subordinates.

There was a pleasurable mood visible to the naked eye.

"Yes sir!" The first army commander raised his hand to cover the young colleague's mouth with a kind smile on his face. "We just want to see what kind of person is capable of defeating you."

Ji Xiuyu didn't bother to say such things to him. The subordinates who followed him all the way up and up and were bullied by him for so many years, this state is too normal.

Anyway, after the gloat is over, it is not necessary to work well and be bullied.

Zhang Chi can last long.

The Marshal thought, and simply answered, "In the virtual training room."

As soon as the words fell, Ji Xiuzhu nodded slightly to them and turned away from here.

Several regiments looked at each other, even very unbelievable: "Just let us go?"

"Is it so bad to marshal a loss ..."

"No, I think there must be a backhand." The 7th Corps commander was determined.

"The second hand is the second hand, anyway, it's going to go to you anyway." The head of the Third Army slackened and turned away.

"Hey!"

The leader of the Sixth Corps pushed his young colleague who jumped and urged him: "Go to the training room and walk around."

Ji Xiuyu listened to the movement behind her, walking on the quiet and unmanned aisle, squinting slightly.

joke.

蹂躏 Do you still need me to do it?

Really use Yuean as a pendant?

The marshal was in a good mood, and the coldness of his whole body was a little more prosperous.

As he walked, he opened the interface of the memo and opened a new page to record the vices during the Viet Nam fight.

It is necessary to change this broken fault for injury!

Fighting without looking at the surrounding terrain, without the consciousness of taking advantage of the terrain, you must also change!

Shooting and dodging are all based on instinct, even more so!

He was going to carry Yue'an to the battlefield in the future. When he got to that kind of place, it was all a terrible disease.

Even if Yue'an was unwilling to roll on the battlefield, staying in Emperor Star had to watch out for the endless arrows of others.

After all, the research value of paleontology is higher than the value of an SS-class gene.

Even if Yue'an has a powerful killing trick, as long as someone is still eager for his existence, he will one day be successful.

After all, mankind has spent hundreds of years fighting other intelligent races in the universe after the end of the Earth Age, and finally won the race with the largest living space.

Once there is a purpose, it is basically a matter of time before humans want to achieve it.

Unless you grow as fast as those smart humans.