Of course you should take the blame and forgive him!

Before going to the deck, Yuean was stopped by the commander of the First Army halfway and taken to the command room.

Xing Chongchong prepared to rush out to catch Yue'an, and followed the head of the First Corps blankly into the command room.

In addition to the commander of the First Corps and two commanders, there were also projections of the commanders of the fourth and seventh commanders in the command room.

They personally took two frigates, so what appeared on this marshal-class main ship was only their projection.

After the division, these three were followed by Ji Xiuyu.

In addition to the Sixth Corps Commander who set off with the logistic forces, the other three Corps Commanders took another route.

Encounter battles and ambushes of this scale do not require Ji Xiu to take off the horse at all. He does not even need to appear in the command room.

He had enough confidence in the abilities of the commanders of his corps. After jumping out of Yue'an, Ji Xiuyu turned on the monitoring in the command room, and even very leisurely re-reviewed the brief history of the text evolution.

In the command room, the three legionnaires projected by one person and two were looking together at the situation outside.

Yue An glanced at the panorama in the command room, and when he saw the simulated projection of the battle situation above, he gave a flick.

Isn't this one of the formations he told the heads of the army before.

The one from that mysterious staffer ... the first few battles.

Yue'an hasn't been clear about this kind of thing.

After thinking in his mind that he couldn't remember it, he just didn't want it anymore, walked away and walked with him to get together with the three legionnaires.

"Wow, you're here!"

The projection of the leader of the Seventh Army Corps came next to him, and pointed to the simulated projection happily. "I have been thinking about this for several days. Let me try this first!"

"I don't know what they think. The vanguard of such a small number is facing our regular army?" The commander of the Fourth Army squinted.

"Isn't that the staff of the Free Army the favorite to use the maze-style platooning method we haven't seen before to fight less and win more?" The seventh army chief replied without thinking, "It's amazing."

Yue'an listened and turned to glance at the head of the First Army Regiment who had arrested him.

The Chief of the First Army also looked at him and whispered, "Can you please, stay and stare?"

The commander of the First Army was still a bit uneasy.

Unlike the self-confidence in his own strength, and the firm belief that we are unstoppable in front of Ji Xiu, the head of the First Army, as the marshal's deputy of the Eight Classics, needs to worry about the advance and retreat of the entire Army.

There is such a high peak of self-confident bursting combat power. Although it does make people feel as if there is a pillar of general peace of mind, but because Ji Xiujian does not like the relationship of managing the trivial affairs of the legion, the first legion leader who is responsible is always Habitual thinking is more comprehensive and appropriate.

Although this kind of battle has been practiced many times on the sand table, the actual battle is still the first one. For careful consideration, he hopes that Yuean can stare beside.