Photography cat.

When Yuean came over and talked about this, Ji Xiuyu didn't agree with him.

Because they fight in the march, they will not intervene in the issue of public opinion in the rear.

The military's external propaganda interface is the military propaganda department, and the military propaganda department's Ji Xiuyu has always ignored it. It was Marshal Kevin who took over the burden of controlling the external propaganda.

To be more precise, it was Mrs. Ellie.

--Ji Xiuyong and Marshal Kevin can be so famous in the interstellar world, and the heat is still so high. A large part of this is Mrs. Ellie, who has been in the entertainment industry for many years, handling these things behind them.

Even the person in charge of the army propaganda department deliberately went to Mrs. Ellie's studio for a period of time and took it seriously.

So when Yue'an said that he wanted to broadcast the actual situation on the battlefield, Ji Xiu repaired it, without a word of promise nor directly refuted.

This matter is not in line with the tradition of the Ministry of Military Affairs. The most successful place for the consensus between the Ministry of Propaganda and the Empire is the handling of war reports.

But Ji Xiuyu didn't reject the idea of ​​Yue'an because of this, because he knew that Yue'an must have his own thoughts and reasons.

So Marshal Ji finally shook his head and said, "I don't care about this."

Then Marshal Ji called Marshal Kevin's communication for Yuean, who seemed a little daunting.

The idea of ​​Yuean is actually very simple.

Because public opinion can be controlled and drawn.

Before arousing anti-war sentiment, it is sufficient to make some preparations and guide people's emotions from the direction of "opposing war" to "opposing turmoil".

This method is called paradoxical transfer.

It is not too difficult to transfer the contradiction of the big concept of war to the Free Army.

Dig a few more black materials for the Free Army, and then pull in a few more modest Free Army militiamen for interviews.Finally, the reason why you want to attack the eighteenth galaxy-because the eighteenth galaxy has continuously sent elite soldiers. Harassing the border.

By doing so, the contradiction can be transferred immediately.

After the transfer, it is not just the people of Hinters's dozens of other galaxies that hate the Free Army. Even those in the eighteenth galaxy who are unsatisfied with the status quo of life will also put this responsibility on the Free Army.

Yue'an just had such an idea, how to operate it, still have to leave it to professionals.

Although people in this era are demanding the entertainment industry because of the pursuit of liberating their natural relationship, they are in a state of entertainment to death, but they are still very serious about official military affairs.

Except for the image marketing that the two marshals must establish, everyone, including Mrs. Ellie, did not consider using their overwhelming public opinion manipulation to the military.

People in this era have a very strong awe and admiration for military power. In their impression, the military's report on the war should be a rigid and cold style.

No media in any country will choose to intervene in their army, and this is especially the case in the Hinters Empire, which has repeatedly reported successes.