"Are you jealous?"

Journalists want to see the discussion on the Internet.

However, on the march, due to various considerations, network signals were limited.

Unless the authority is extremely high, you cannot connect to StarNet.

Not to mention Star Network, that is, the external communication in the ordinary way is strictly controlled.

After all, it's about military secrets, and it's impossible to let the people in the military contact you at will. In the unlikely event that leaks leak information and cause war defeats, no one can afford this responsibility.

As a journalist with his army, it is naturally impossible to have the freedom to access Xingwang.

All he can do is get in touch with the main station of the official empire channel through a designated two-way signal base station, and make a unilateral, non-interactive live broadcast report.

Therefore, he could only think about scratching his heart and lungs.

The reporter bitterly ran to the party who was preparing to return to the cabin with a camera and a microphone.

"Marshal Ji!" He shouted, and his eyes fell on Yue'an next to Ji Xiu'an, glancing over Yue'an's epaulets without any rank marks, paused, and shouted, "Mr. Yuean."

The two's footsteps stopped, and the special commander who followed them moved forward under the direction of Ji Xiuyu, left the deck and entered the cabin for repair.

"Can you tell us what happened on the enemy's flagship just now?" The reporter asked.

Ji Xiuyu replied briefly: "Yuean did it."

The reporter turned his attention to Yuean.

The slender-looking young man with white hair curled up indiscriminately, his face was stained with smoke and ash, and his cheeks and hair were stained with a faint red. I wonder if it was his own wound or the enemy splash Blood stains.

There was no trace of shaking and retreat in the eyes of the blue sky like the clear blue sky, but it became brighter and brighter.

His uniform was neat and neat, and like the marshals around him, the breath of blood and fire returned from the smoke.

Yue'an looked at the camera blankly, not knowing what to say, so he turned to look at Ji Xiuyu again.

"Secret weapon." Ji Xiuyu received the signal from Yuean for help, without a pause, his face flushed and gasping. "Thunder."

Ji Xiuyu fought so many times with Yue'an, half of them were Yue'an himself who wanted to practice spells, and the other half was Ji Xiu'an who also wanted to be familiar with Yuean's own fighting habits.

The most important thing on the battlefield is tacit understanding. Now who wants to say who knows Yuean best, it must be that Ji Xiuyu hasn't run away.

Ji Xiuyu knew that Yue'an always liked to use lightning and lightning spells to hack people.

The map cannon is as large as the coverage area is extremely small, and the current is as small as a hot one. The destructive power of this series of spells is very amazing, and the movement is also very large.

And mecha, the name must always be a little unique.

For example, Ji Xiuyu is called the silver blade, because the silver blade is a silver-gray body. When the shared lines are activated, it is pale silver-white. In addition, his fast speed and strong destructive power are like the blades of frontline troops. So got the name of the Silver Blade.