bride price?

Imperial Marshal Ji Xiuyu led his army to return to Emperor Star.

This time they were enthusiastically welcomed, as much as they were in the past.

The ten-day documentary filmed by Yue'an on Xingwang.com topped the number one broadcast platform, far surpassing other videos.

This complete documentary, which reveals the true documentary of the war, which was covered up by the official authorities of various countries, set off a tide of peace among the entire interstellar population.

As a factor hindering unity and peace, the triumphant heroes were warmly welcomed and sought after by the people after the Free Army was defeated.

As the party's Ji Xiuyu, after summarizing the situation of the public and ending his follow-up speech, he received a rare private interview with the official media.

In the interview, he revealed a big news.

-He is getting married.

The ancestor of the Milky Way galaxy, the current Marshal of the SS-class galaxy alliance head of the Hinters Empire, the dream lover of billions of girls in the SS-class galaxy alliance, being bitten by the enemy and the cosmic stream, the name can stop the hostile alliance children cry Ji Xiu's Iron Blood Silver Blade, Marshal Ji, is getting married!

After the marriage object was announced, it did not exceed the expectations of the interstellar people, it was Ji Xiuyun's young deputy.

It has long been seen that the interstellar people who are coming out are telling each other. The media was still fighting against the Army of God of War this time, and the next time, Ji Xiuyu threw a face.

At a young age, he has a lot of battles and is still in a high position. The golden single Han Xixiu is about to get married!

The youngest, most potential, and most powerful marshal of the Empire's history is getting married!

The marriage object is the adopted son of another marshal!

Some media quickly issued a picture of Marshal Kevin when he learned the news.

Marshal Kevin's expression looked a bit sinister.

Probably it was never expected that he would send his cub to Ji Xiuyu and fight a few battles, and the good cabbage was arched.

A group of media feared that the world would not be chaotic. As soon as the manuscript was sent out, it was almost impossible to fight the two marshals directly on the title.

The interstellar people who were suddenly informed of this news were not surprised at all.

Unlike those soldiers who went out of the army, they were able to make waves on the star network at any time.

Ji Xiuyu didn't report any peach-colored news for many years, but the journalist who followed the army in the official media of the Empire gave the marshal Ji and his deputy a shot.

In addition to the fact that the two mechas that are freakish at first sight often enter the mirror when the situation is live, occasionally when they regularly report taking plane recording photos, they always send out some ones that look very upright at first glance but are very detailed Subtle photo.

Coupled with the first live broadcast of the battle, Marshal Ji and his deputy's series of harassment operations were almost impossible to make people want.

However, it is one thing for people to eat melon to be crooked, and another to be acknowledged by the parties.

The melon-eating masses on Xingwang began to dig out those videos and photos again and take a closer look.