The last cat in the universe!!!

Discarding a camera and scrapping it into a wall are completely different concepts.

In terms of the material of the camera and the spacecraft wall, the required force differs by more than ten thousand times.

Slap a batter into the spaceship's wall. This is something that can only be done by a marshal who has undergone systematic training and has developed a genetically optimized SS-level genome.

Although the generals watched the delicate and soft animal as cute, no one risked their lives to approach it.

It is only the marshal who has cast off ordinary human beings by several levels of force, dare to take this little guy with him.

But do n't look at it from a distance!

The generals face such a cute little guy, as long as they are not slapped with their paws, it's easy to say anything.

Yuean squatted in place, the small and delicate communicator on the neck shook slightly, refracting the bright light.

He looked up at a few humans who had retreated directly to the door, but kept the curious onlookers quite politely. After two seconds, he shook his tail and turned and hummed to Mr. Marshal.

The Field Marshal heard it, and leaned over and hugged him.

The soldiers who followed immediately put the blood samples back under the generals' instructions, and then neatly arrested the deputy who was dead.

The deputy's low-temperature rigidity is very clear, the Marshal is also very clear.

Before I got lazy, I got to the door and hunted in the rain. I caught a lot of animals and came back in one breath. In order to prevent spoilage, I waved my paw to freeze the meat and hung it on a branch outside the safety cabin.

As long as Yue'an does not withdraw his power and let the wind and rain blow, this freeze will not be resolved, and it is guaranteed to be fresh when eating.

Yue'an suspected that Ji Xiuyi was not comfortable enough to hold her, and the epaulettes were too sloppy. He thought about it, and tried to climb to the Field Marshal's cap while squatting.

Eventually, the milky white gruffy grievance group entered the marshal's aunt's pocket, only sticking out two small paws from inside, and poking out a small head.

The Marshal did not ask his deputy about the cause and effect of the attempt to take his blood.

I know with my toes that his SS-level optimization gene must be attracted by many forces. Ji Xiuyu has long been accustomed to endless arrows and methods.

Even if the other person's purpose is not just his blood sample, subsequent enquiries are not the job of the marshal.

So Ji Xiuyu chose to return to the conference room and continue his military discussions.

In addition to the content report on spies, the theme of this military debate is also about the imperial side's eagerness to operate on the border galaxies of neighboring countries.

For the meaning conveyed from above, the military department rejected 10,000 from top to bottom.

"The emperor is only tentative for the time being." The First General bluntly said, "You laid the eighteenth galaxy during the last emperor's tenure, and he now hopes that he can make a difference when he is in office."

Yue Xi'an was crawling on Ji Xiu's legs, his ears shook slightly.

emperor?

Feudalism is restored?