This is the flower that our marshal finally bloomed.

Vietnam looked at the commander of the army, and then looked at Ji Xiuyu who listened carefully to the report. After thinking about it, he didn't say anything.

A group of the top leaders of the imperial military seat sat on the ground without a picture, sat in a circle and sat cross-legged on the yellowish land, discussing the military situation very seriously.

The surrounding soldiers came and went, and they were used to it.

On the contrary, rather than the generals discussing military affairs, they are more eye-catching that those prey hunted by Viet An are neatly lined up behind this circle of people, and one of them has been cruelly divided.

The head of the 7th Army Corps sat next to Yue'an. At this moment, he was staring at the barbecue in his hand, his face salivating.

Yuean turned to look at him.

The seventh regiment commander also held him.

Yue'an turned his head and met the other legionnaires with serious faces, and then looked back at Mo Yuran, who asked quietly, "Do you want?"

The leader of the Seventh Corps nodded.

Yuean hesitated before swallowing and sharing the meat alone.

He still liked the commander of the legion. Although he always pulled him out of the room in prototype mode and turned around and ran, it did not affect Yuean's affection for him.

After all, the head of the Seventh Army Corps is a good friend who will eat the new dishes that the cafeteria has delved into.

Yuean gritted his teeth and decided to hand him the meat.

With a watchful eye, Marshal Ji listened to all directions and listened to the movements of the two cubs around him completely.

He looked at the baked piece in his hand, and hesitantly grabbed it before the head of the Seventh Army before Yuean.

"Concentrate," he reminded.

The reminder is of course not Viet An, but the commander of the Seventh Army.

The head of the First Army Corps sat opposite them and had a good view of the development of the matter.

The First Corps commander who knew that point inside looked at his colleagues, and his expression was utterly endless.

This is the flower our marshal finally managed to bloom.

The Chief of the First Corps is thinking whether it is necessary to remind his colleagues, so as not to hear raindrops on the green grass someday, affecting the internal harmony of the Legion.

After all, in fairness, Yue'an looks so good-looking. According to the battle picture of Yue'an submitted by the marshal's direct troops in just five seconds, this little young man is also very capable.

Good looking and strong, who wouldn't like it?

Especially in the army where Mu Qiang's mentality is extremely serious, if it is not their marshals who look good on themselves, it is estimated that the number of bed companions delivered to the door will be able to circle the main ship three times.

The first army commander sat there and broke his heart.

And the other protagonists who were unaware of it, one seriously and really discussed the issues about the Star Thieves and the Free Army. By the way, one cheek swollen intently eating meat and eating a mouthful of oil. Seriously discuss the issue.

Yuean's eyes moved with the movement of the red logo.

More and more information was presented, which gradually covered that page of information.