The new pit "Shura Field" is open! Welcome to collect!

Yue'an wore shorts and shorts, dangling barefoot, talking nonchalantly with comments and running the train with his mouth full.

This feeling is quite novel.

As a cat, Yuean was unable to communicate with the audience with a small tool that reads mentally through mind because of difficulty in inputting her claws. Now, she can directly talk to others about the world, and by the way, season repair. Ann is really the first time.

"Ji Xiuyu is very good. Although he always smells a face and he likes to bully people, he is just fine." Yuean took the drink on the small round table next to the lounger, drank a straw, and stared at him. When talking about the slick cat's eyes, his eyes are as bright as showing off the gems he has collected.

[I didn't expect the little deputy to have such a character. ]

[It turns out to be sloppy. ]

[I can't see it normally. ]

Yue'an held out the bubbles and smiled on his face.

Of course I can't see it, because whether it is Ji Xiuyi or Marshal Kevin, in fact, they don't like Yuean to be exposed to the media too much.

Most of the photos taken by the reporters of the army were taken to show the tense atmosphere of the war. Most of them were photos of tight faces, or sitting alone on top of a bun.

The few photos showing youthful spirits were just coming down from the battlefield, with traces of blood and fire on their bodies. Compared with the youthful spirits, the spirit was more prominent.

And Yuean himself, every time when Ji Xiuyu appeared in front of the media, because of the cat's instinct for strange surroundings and a large number of strangers, he did not like to open his mouth, and always walked behind Ji Xiuyu to walk around, learning Ji Xiuyu She looked stern and took off a cold season repair.

In the eyes of the public, such a lively and cheerful Yue'an is rarely seen.

It's not only Yuean that this communication method is fresh, but the people who eat melon in the live broadcast room also feel very fresh.

At this moment, there is only Ji Xiuyu. The camera and the audience behind the camera cannot affect Yuean. At this moment, he is happy, and it can take a long time to catch a point.

Yuean took a sip of her drink, squinting her eyes, looking at the stars that were gradually falling to the sea level, and the golden light fell on the sea level being blown by the wind, and was cut into pieces one by one with the tide.

The boy sat cross-legged casually on the bench, biting the straw boringly, staring at the light that gradually sinks into the ocean, and the remnant of light was hanging on him, flowing into light white hair A golden stream.

The sea breeze blew from a distance, gently twitched a few pieces of soft hair and laid it down gently. Under the gradual fading sky, this person was like a warm luminous body.

The high-definition camera records every change in Yue'an.

When the ball of fire completely disappeared below the sea level, leaving only some remaining light struggling and unwilling to be covered by the dark night, Yuean, who had watched the entire sunset, retracted his sight and fell back to the small Light brain page on round table.

[Is the deputy a rare bloodline? I just saw the eyes become vertical pupils. ]

Yuean stared at the comment for a few seconds. After it was over by other comments, he pretended not to see it. He lay back on the reclining chair and heard the sound of a boat moving, and then lazily rushed. The room shouted, "Ji Xiuyu!"