I want to make you meow.jpg

The Empire 's total attack on the Free Army went smoothly.

On Marshal Ji's social account, in just two months, there were several news of great successes.

In the end, when only the old government army remained, Yuean finally left the main ship and guerrilla battlefields scrambling around to find the Star Thief, and took his regular meow with his Meow.

The battlefield without militia appears much more professional, with a bit of unbearable compassion and indignation, and the traces of artillery seem particularly ruthless.

Yuean was quite active in the last two months. He didn't seem to need to rest at all. In the case of the Free Army retreating, he took a five-man marshal directly under the army, specializing in the middle of the night when he was tired Touch the **** of the other team when you are uncomfortable.

His mech was dark and he could only see a few blue lines of sympathy when he was in motion. He often appeared silently like a ghost in a heavily guarded camp, and fired directly when he didn't agree.

This young man is almost a monster.

On the battlefield dominated by laser weapons, he often even broke away from Mech himself to fight, and his delicate and beautiful face was stained with blood, only to make the Free Army as an enemy feel creepy.

The frontal army is led by Ji Xiuyu. The dark is like a dark cloud over the city. In the middle of the night, he must also guard against Ji Xiuyu's deputy. Marshal Kevin's adopted son leads the raid.

This is simply a double puppet to their body and spirit.

The remnants of the Free Army were embarrassed.

The internal chaos made them defeated, and the old government army stubbornly resisted for three months, eventually losing to surrender.

Yue'an stood in the hands of the Meow Meow, carefully watching the remnants of the prisoners of war, and was vigilant about the spells they might have.

Sure enough, he found a few runes on the officers, and seized them directly before the other committed suicide attacks.

Ji Xiuhuan was not with him.

Because Marshal Ji responded to Yue'an's request, he began to study the characters seriously.

Yes, that's right.

You ca n't ask those fairies from different times or even different worlds to use the words of the Hinters Empire, right?

Except that the old Chinese fox and several other foxes used the Chinese character Yue'an and also knew it, the other words could not be recognized in a stroke.

Every time I saw Ji Xiuyu studying hard with this book in hand, Yuean couldn't help recalling the scene when Xi Xiuyu let the cat learn.

Thirty years of Hedong and thirty years of Hexi, now it's time for the kitten to learn from Ji Xiu's head.

Simply beautiful.

Yue'an watched as the prisoner of war had finished receiving, jumped out of the palm of Meow Meow, and patted his mech.

Meow Meow's eye vision window flashed a few lights, then stood up and ran to the Mech Repair Shop all the way, staying with the Silver Blade.

Anyone with a good eye can see the Meow Meow-of course, the external name is the Thunder, and they can all see that this Mech belonging to Yuean is actually a variant of the Silver Blade.

When the two mechas occasionally ran out under the control of AI to test their performance, they looked like twins with different colors from a distance.