Why are you so stupid?

Ji Xiuxiu didn't believe that the meaning behind Yue An could be understood literally.

It makes sense, in addition to eating, drinking, sleeping, playing, is the little brain of energy spar, where else can hold other things?

Will he consider spiritual enjoyment and emotional life?

Speaking of Yuean, he would not believe it.

And Yuean did not think in that direction at all.

He patted Marshal Ji's head. He felt that it felt so good, so he touched the plate above Marshal's head.

Ji Xiuyin's hair was unexpectedly soft, contrary to his indifferent expression and spleen.

His hair was delicate and soft, and he wasn't stingy even with a slender head.

Yue'an touched a few, and touched a few, very much like this touch.

It was a little worse than his hairy feel.

Yuean seems to understand why humans always like to touch his hairs.

Who doesn't love Mao Mao so good!

Yue'an thought, and couldn't help but rub two more Xi Xiu's head hairs.

White slender fingers were buried in black hair, and a short stub could not completely cover the fingers.

Yuean's protruding knuckles are relaxed and relaxed, not as if they are scratching their hairs, but as a soft appeasement to the emotions of people.

Mild, gentle and peaceful.

Mixed with the light milk aroma of the teenager, people inadvertently slowed down their breath and calmed down their emotions.

Just like when Yue'an was a kitten, a sticking up, a soft scream, or a coquettish bang or two, can make people easily choose to forgive the small mistake he made.

Although Yuean nonsense this straight ball is not wrong.

Ji Xiuhuan even felt a slight comfort.

Marshal Ji pulled Yuean down on his head.

"It feels good," Yuean commented, even trying to get started.

Ji Xiuyu made a move, and what he wanted to say was blocked by Yue An's sentence.

Eventually Mr. Marshal dropped his hand and said dryly, "Okay."

He won't run with others ... Although Ji Xiuyu knows that this is definitely not a way of understanding in the ordinary meaning, he also feels a sense of peace of mind.

The faint but firm consolation lifted up in the chest, making Ji Xiuyu crying and laughing.

"Okay." He repeated it again, choosing to give up. "Sleep, take a good rest."

"... Oh." Yue'an responded, glanced at Ji Xiu, and glanced at him again.

"What are you looking at?" Asked Marshal Ji.

Yue'an jumped on the bed and rolled sideways before he looked up and said, "See if you're upset."

Ji Xiuzhen took off his aunt and coat and shook his head.

When Yuean saw this, wearing a military uniform and shrinking into the quilt turned back into a small hair ball, and slackened in a soft quilt comfortably, then kicked all the clothes out of the quilt, and scattered all kinds of clothes A place.

At this time, the commander of the First Army Corps sent a communication to Ji Xiuyu.

Captain Marshal Ji was unbuttoning the lined clothes buttons and successfully connected the communication.