Say you like cats, but turn around and forget about cats!

Ji Xiu is very calm.

He put the documents in his hands properly on the desktop, hands clasped, placed them securely on the documents, looked up at Yuean, and waited for his response.

On the surface, Marshal Ji couldn't see the slightest concerns and nervousness, and his face, which rarely showed obvious emotions, became the perfect cover at this time.

If you want to prove his mood at this moment, probably only the fingertips of the clasped hands clasped tightly, and the muscles tight as if to burst out at any time.

None of this was what Yuean stood across from him.

Yuean's brain buzzed, and it was hard to finish the game. This is to come to Liao Zhai again. After the calf has Ji Xiuyuan, will he not wish to make him immortal?

Yuean felt that he could not breathe.

Ji Xiuyu waited for Yuean's reply for a long time, and the hands that were clasped were slowly released, and the movement of his palm seemed a bit stiff. Probably because of a long period of tension and excitement. After restoring a relaxed state, the body's instincts rose up to a weakness of weakness, and even the brain was a bit blank due to insufficient blood pressure.

Marshal Ji quietly waited for this brief blankness to fade away, and looked intently at Yue An with a bun.

"How?" He asked.

Yue'an regained his head slightly, and the empty blue pupil moved slightly.

"Vietnam, I like you very much." Ji Xiuyu didn't mean to be euphemistic at all.

He admits that this is abrupt, but his mood is very clear.

If Yue'an has always been a cat, then the aesthetic view is completely a normal human and there is no strange habit of Xi Xiu, naturally there will be no thoughts.

But the cat that has been a lifesaver twice has become a human being, and is still a very beautiful beauty from all sides. Few men can really manage their irritable thoughts.

Marshal Ji is a normal adult male and a very emotionally controlled person.

He never had a clear monopoly on anyone. Even if he is the chief of the regiment, if they say they want to leave, Ji Xiuhuan will not feel unhappy, at most it is a headache to adjust who will come up to withstand the vacancy.

The mood of monopoly is equated with naivety in Ji Xiu's dictionary.

But once such emotions occupied his chest and mind turbulently, Ji Xiuyu was like breaking through the dark night, and the light came in, making him instantly aware of his emotions.

"I think ..." Marshal Ji's steady and unshakable general style said, "We are suitable."

Yuean: ...

Yuean :? ? ?

Where do you see that we are suitable!

What is the concept of species difference and reproductive isolation? Do you not count in your mind?

Viet Nam is incredible.

Ji Xiuyu didn't conform to his aesthetics. Yuean has been used to being ugly. He even feels that Ji Xiuyu is ugly and handsome.

And the fact that each other is a boy is even less of a peace of mind.

Homosexuality is not uncommon, there used to be a pair of Cherokee cats in the family, sticky and sticky all day long, not too sweet.

The problem is species differences!

Counting up, from ancient times to the present, how many good endings do shemales fall in love with?