Who would have the heart to say no to a cute kitten?

Yuean now finally understands what the seniors in the clan said to him that "the destiny cannot be violated".

His two claws fell on the ground with the dusty tail, and he reluctantly touched and rubbed it again and again.

After the tail is dropped, it will gradually disappear as the human desire is fulfilled.

Yue'an watched his baby's unsuccessful tail turn a little bit into a ghost, and the blue eyes drenched in the colors of the ocean seemed to have water swirling.

So angry!

It can hardly be wronged.

Yuean watched his tail disappear gradually, and when he could no longer find the trace, he kicked his hind legs and jumped to the human lying in that huge egg-shaped protective shell.

Seeing the other person's pectoral muscles exposed outside the tattered clothes, Yuean became even more angry.

Just drop the tail!

This is destiny after all.

But the murder of him became a wild fairy sister!

actually! Is! Hard! Smelly man!

Yuean was so angry that the tail hairs exploded, and the cat's eyes stared round.

He squatted on the blood-stained man's belly and felt that the vitality under his feet was becoming more and more prosperous. He couldn't help popping his sharp nails, raised his paw and looked down at the undulating chest in front of him, pondering Where can I let this stupid human die safely in his sleep.

But thinking that this man was rescued by scrapping a tail, Yuean's paws prepared to fall stopped on the other's skin.

Not that he will have others.

It's like the old ancestors who practiced for many years and experienced the vicissitudes of cigarettes, smoking the cigarettes of Yue'an Maomao.

Nine-tailed cats could not escape the tragic fate of struggling on the ninth tail until someone really wished to make the cat immortal.

Yuean looked at his nails, and at the unconscious unconscious man.

Since it was the human being who I rescued with a tail, then his life is mine.

Yue An thought so, retracted his nails, and the soft meat pads fell on the man's chest.

The non-tightened pectoral muscles are soft and fall with the breath.

The more relieved he was, thinking about the words that the old man had warned him before, the paws couldn't help but stepped on the milk.

The old predecessor said that he couldn't escape anyway, it's better to find a fresh and delicious master who looks good and handsome.

Anyway, after 20 years of fulfilling my wishes, I will die directly. For 20 years, I will not stay where I am.

What if they really meet someone's sincere wish and hope they become immortals?

That is, a young nine-tailed cat like Yue'an will try to escape the fate of his tail. After a few times, he has basically given up his struggle and asked for a pleasing shoveler to be his master.

After all, fortunately think about it, if you see a ghost, if you are lucky, you will rise day by day.

Yuean thought of this, and a pair of beautiful blue cat eyes moved slightly, looking at the man under his paw.

As soon as he lowered his head, he faced the man's gaze.

The dark eyes were like a quiet night sky, and the light spilled into them, leaving stars and brilliance.