Hold the grass! I was scared to death.

Marshal Kevin thinks his students are flickering at him.

Not to mention, whose cat eats stones!

When he didn't watch this little hair dump before live?

"Anyone who has read the seventh grade knows that energy spar is the hardest ore in the universe today."

Marshal Kevin said that he had read books!

Ji Xiuyu was not surprised that his teacher did not believe this.

If he hadn't watched Yuean eat a lot, he wouldn't believe it.

Yue'an held Marshal Kevin, turned over and got up from Ji Xiuyu's legs, jumped to the ground and shivered.

Ji Xiu gave him a glance, watching Yuean rushing to the box where the energy spar was placed, and suddenly understood what Yuean wanted to do.

And Marshal Kevin did not take Yuean's actions to heart. For him, compared with the ancient earth creatures, he has deeper feelings with the students in front of him, which is more worthy of his attention.

He thinks his student must have a big plan!

And it's a very dangerous plan.

No kidding, that's more than 500 energy crystals! !!

Although more than five hundred energy spar is really nothing to Ji Xiu, but he is not satisfied with the ones he has reserved, and he wants to buy them outside, then there must be something wrong!

Others don't know, but he is very clear about the production rate of the energy spar vein planet that Ji Xiuyu holds in his hands, and it is clearer that the last ore mined will be turned over to the empire and export trade, and the rest will go Where did it go.

Haven't they all flowed into the several legions under Ji Xiuyu's hands!

Is it true that the title "Army of God of War" is so good that it cannot be achieved?

It still takes a lot of war experience and huge resources to pile up!

Excluding Ji Xiuyu's private library, he said that in the legion warehouses of the seven legions under his hands, absolutely two to three warehouses are dedicated to storing energy spar!

With Ji Xiuyu's reputation, if he really has enthusiasm, he doesn't want to directly overturn the entire 18th galaxy of the Hinters Empire. While the empire cannot react, it is absolutely no problem to directly turn a galaxy to stabilize.

Marshal Kevin knew that Ji Xiuyu was very dissatisfied with the fact that the imperial politics was guarding the scientific research department's senior officials with him.

Ji Xiuyong and Marshal Kevin both gave people a trick in the dark and secretly.

In this situation, everyone is clear about each other, but it is wrong to want to overthrow the peaceful rule and put the country into civil strife.

When Ji Xiu disappeared earlier, the upper tier of the empire was more anxious than the military department-it was one thing to fight for power in the nest, and it really hurt important people, that is, to rise to the outside world.

This, they are clearly distinguished.

Marshal Kevin also knows that his students' grievances over the years are directly reflected in the fact that he has always used the "Shield of the Empire, Marshal Kevin to defend the Emperor's Star", and will not return to the Emperor's Star unless it is very important.

"If you really don't want to fight with others, recently the Free Army of the eighteenth galaxy is in trouble again. Wait for your Silver Blade to be rebuilt, then go and beat them."