Although it is a bit ugly, it is still acceptable and cherished.

The trick Marshal Ji tried to take away seems to have had an unexpected effect.

At least for now, Yuean sticks him quite tightly.

Ji Xiuyu stood at the door of the shower, looked down at Yuean who was trying to follow up, and asked him, "Will you come in?"

The white forefinger presses his two front paws on his instep, and the soft flesh pads are still very warm, and the soft hairs rubbed lightly across the skin, as if rubbing his heart.

Xiao Maotuan raised his head, exposing the pair of sapphire-like cat eyes that had fallen into the pure white clouds, and gave a soft "meow" to him.

Cats are territorially conscious animals. For places and people who have their own smell, they are basically subjective and directly incorporated into their territorial consciousness.

Yue An and Ji Xiuyu slept together for so long, the smell has been mixed together. After getting used to this scent, Yue An didn't stay together for half a month. Ji Xiuyu's cat smell belonging to Yue An had faded a lot.

For this matter, Yuean was a little subtle and unhappy.

So he didn't plan to spare a little bit of time, and went to Ji Xiu's body, trying to make up for the missing half a month.

Ji Xiuyu didn't understand what Yuean was thinking about. Before he could release his claws, he simply asked, "Wash together?"

Yuean likes bathing and hates showering.

Hesitating for a while between sticking Ji Xiuyu to take a bath together with his nasty shower, Yuean loosened his front paw pressed on Ji Xiuyu's instep and stepped back, and he squatted outside the shower room.

Ji Xiuyu looked at him for a while, and finally no regrets that he couldn't take a bath together when he raised his kitten.

He closed the shower door and turned on the shelter.

Ji Xiuyu stood inside and could clearly see Yuean squatting outside.

Yue'an squatted outside, but was only able to cling to the door of the white shower booth, and heard the sound of water leaping inside.

"Meow." Yuean yelled at the door.

A voice of confusion murmured from the sound of water inside.

Yue'an shook his ears, and after hearing the response inside, he settled down.

He discovered that not all humans would be as patient and tolerant of him as Ji Xiuyu.

At least very rarely on this ship.

Those who raise cats on the Xingwang Cloud, when they meet cats, may not have the patience of Ji Xiuhuan.

After all, Yuean only took a bite of catnip and sprinkled it. Basically, the furniture had to be replaced with a whole set of cats. Cat food is an energy spar that ordinary people can't buy, and cat scratch boards for grinding paws. It was Ji Xiuyu's unused carbide scraps from the technical class when he was off work.

Especially like to buy a whole page of expensive heavenly takeaway as soon as you buy it.

Although perfectly avoiding the big troubles of raising ordinary cats such as hair loss, shoveling, nail cutting, bathing, etc., purely in terms of the economic capacity and status required to raise Yuean, Yuean is really A very delicate and difficult kitten.

Even if the kitten can make a lot of money by itself, some things that are not available to the rich can also quickly raise the status of the **** officer.

Except for Ji Xiuyin and Marshal Kevin, there are probably few people who can survive.

The shoveling officer is not easy to find. The rich and have the right character will scramble the cat. The shoveling officer who fights for the sky is even harder to find.