"Lie down."

Originally, Marshal Kevin was just going to take the Viet An military headquarters to feel the atmosphere and play mecha by the way.

But after meeting Ji Xiu, it's different.

What level of Ji Xiuyu, Marshal Kevin knows very well.

To be honest, he can't beat him as a student, and his physical fitness is worse than heaven and earth. The strength problem coupled with his decline in status makes it impossible to compete with Ji Xiuyu.

It is okay to practice hand-to-hand activities in private, but it is not fun to be taught in front of many people.

--And the two marshals teach a novice, how the picture is too beautiful.

Ji Xiuyu also knows that it is not right for anyone to humiliate his respected teacher in public.

But they have promised Yuean to take him to play mecha, and can't keep his word.

And the mecha thing, in the virtual environment, the real mecha is not much different.

So the two hard-shouldered marshals combined, and turned around to ask about the meaning of Yue'an. They left the mech training ground of the military department aggressively and ran to a large high-end mech training club in Didu. Take the opportunity to see if you can catch a big fish.

This big fish is naturally their prince, Prince Kells, who wants to pinch the pigtails.

After being bombed from the black market, all the clues that could be involved in this were cleaned up overnight, including some unscrupulous money transactions in the back ground, which were also cut off by him with a sharp knife, leaving no trace tail.

When Marshal Kevin sent the little emperor and his secretary back to the palace, Qianding Dingwan asked them to do everything as usual. Now that the week has passed, the government has not shown any fierce reaction. It seems that the little emperor has maintained well.

Although it is a bit extravagant for the two marshals to march together, but the child cannot bear the wolf, the presence of the two marshals often means that the other party must also adopt a proper attitude.

For example, as the boss, Prince Kells must have come out in person.

In the private training room, Marshal Kevin is taking Yuean to pick a mech suitable for novices.

Before Xi Xiu came here, he emphasized that he should not use the sympathy mode, but the player should use a simpler mech.

After all, Yuean's genetic level and mental power level were faked by them, filled in a value that is superior to ordinary people but considered to be moderate in the military department. Once connected to the sympathy mode, the SS level will even go up The level of mental power can be exposed.

This kind of shell protection of ungrown seedlings is common in high-level circles.

It's a very happy thing to be proud of your cub's excellence, but it's more important than the pride brought by your child's excellence to prevent him from being stumped by a political opponent or someone else. So it might as well be temporarily disguised and not known.

They are not civilian families who need to knock on the door to the future with excellent talents.

Ji Xiuyu looked at Marshal Kevin and Yuean who were picking mech, adjusted his expression, and looked at the old one with a cold face.

Prince Kells was really surprised that the two marshals came together.

He looked at the assistant who reported to him, and his face was wrinkled.