I'll break off the teeth and nail them to the wall! !

Mr. Marshal's uniform has not been taken off.

In the picture, a soldier in a dark military uniform relaxes and leans on a warm yellow single sofa, hangs down and looks at the cat on his leg. He gently rubs the belly exposed by the animal, and the little boy stretches out to him The claw seems to want to tickle his badge.

The sun came in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, and even though the expression on the soldier's face was cold and alienated, it was still quietly plated with a soft glow by the sunlight in the room.

Light and dark, cold and warm.

It's like a wonderful painting.

The melon-eating audience who watched with friends and husbands held their breath for a while.

Then the next second, the screen went black.

Wow ---- Wow! !! !! !! !!

Turned off! !! !!

The audience was sadly holding the table, and their hearts collapsed.

So beautiful!

It's so beautiful! !!

The eighteenth star of the Hinters Empire has a coefficient of nearly 100 billion people. No one has ever been able to associate the words "Marshal Ji Xiuyu" and "beauty" together.

Ji Xiuyu rarely appears in front of the media. He is always resident in battlefields and military camps. That is, his mech named Silver Blade has more photos circulating on the Internet than he himself.

The few times he appeared were either just off the battlefield or on the way to the battlefield.

At that time, every nerve and every cell in his body was tight, and almost no reporter was able to persist in his state for more than three minutes.

Praises for the young marshal's exhausted battle results are always accompanied by words such as "blade", "god of war", "iron blood" and "a body that cannot be urged".

Among the reporters who have faced the Marshal, the psychological state is more fragile, and it is not the cold-blooded and brutality that is used to describe the general who was born on the battlefield.

Words about beauty are never enough for the marshal.

But after seeing the picture just now, people seem to understand the beauty of steel at that moment.

Appreciation of beautiful things is suddenly interrupted, and at the same time, violent creative passion is bursting out!

In the era of the Big Universe, there were sufficient resources and a wide range of living areas. Except for war-torn areas, most human beings had a very high degree of satisfaction for material needs.

At a time when material needs are highly met, humans' pursuit of spiritual entertainment and self-worth has become particularly important.

This is a time when talents in the entertainment and art industries are shining.

The reverence for the Marshal of the Empire and the longing for the creatures of the ancient earth make such a group of artists desperately chasing love and dreams.

Unconsciously aroused a feverish trend of one person and one cat, facing each other in the living room.

"I forgot." Ji Xiuxun took the lead in admitting his mistake.

Not only did he forget that Yue'an did not use light brain, he even forgot that Yue'an could not understand the characters of this era.

After all, the communication between him and Yue'an was not really hindered much.