So pretty! So well-behaved! Such a big cub!

Marshal Kevin has a bad habit that he never teaches-he prefers to sit directly on the floor rather than a seat or a sofa.

In addition to the stairs, Ji Xiu's home is even covered with a thick, soft carpet, even the vacant guest rooms, including the bathroom.

Special material, does not stick to water or dust, and has a service life of more than 70 years.

This is Ji Xiu's parents in order to prevent small accidents such as falls.

The result not only prevented accidental falls, but also attracted a Marshal Kevin.

Marshal Kevin was sitting cross-legged on the soft carpet with Viennese now, holding a children's education book in his hand, and was demonstrating how Viennese was pronounced.

Its tiresome gesture, its gentle and gentle tone, and its standard of demonstration are simply making people doubt whether this person was marshaled by Marshal Kevin.

In fact, Marshal Kevin also had some distress. The teenager in front of him was different from ordinary children.

Children will learn the surrounding sounds through instinctual imitation, so as to acquire language ability naturally.

However, Yuean did not have such an imitation instinct-he was not a human himself, and did not know how to control human vocal cords and tongues, and made sounds through the operation of these strange organs.

Just the pronunciation of "dad", Marshal Kevin taught for forty minutes.

After much difficulty, Yuean mastered the technique of vocal cord generation, and then spent half an hour teaching him to control the movement of tongue and lips and speak standard human language.

More than an hour before, Marshal Kevin had been teaching Yuean to walk and control the body muscle movements to ensure normal movements and walking.

This clone is almost a piece of paper in this respect. Except for its good physical fitness, other aspects are even inferior to the newborn human child.

At least a child will cry, give a voice, and have its own emotions, and then gradually grow into a perfect, independent individual.

But this clone does not have these things, even if it should be the instinct of any creature itself-maybe he once did, but after a long period of darkness, this instinct was gradually forgotten by him .

Of course, why is this affirmed that this is a clone rather than a student's little lover, on the one hand, because the beautiful young man is full of detachment and stagnation, "I am not a normal human", and In terms of course, he is of course very aware that Ji Xiuhuan is not the type of Jinya Zangjiao.

In today's world, if anyone knows Ji Xiuyu best, Marshal Kevin recognizes second, and absolutely no one dares to recognize first.

Ji Xiuyu is so repulsive to find a bed partner. Others don't know. Marshal Kevin is quite clear as a teacher.

The reason for rejection is also very clear: Ji Xiuyu has a special gene, who knows what series of chain effects will occur when he finds a bed partner.

After all, in terms of Ji Xiu's status and special genetic level, there are always many concerns in this aspect.

Marshal Kevin fully understands his students, and he also understands his students, so it is impossible for this boy to be the little lover Ji Xiu brought up at home.

There wasn't such a person when I came last time. Ji Xiuyong suddenly came out after coming back from the scientific research department once and again, probably one of the clones saved.