Extra- The new pit "Shura Field" is open! =3=

"Ephemeris On November 8, 2017, Marshal of the Hinters Empire, Ji Xiuyu, returned safely one week after the attack and disappeared, bringing back the existence that saved him- -The last cat in the universe, the savior of today's vast wonderland. "

On the podium, a history teacher is telling the knowledge of books.

"This is a projection record at the time."

Sitting in the classroom were a group of little men with baby fat bun faces, looking at each person and cat on the podium with bright eyes.

In the eyes of children, "hero" is always a topic that will never fade.

Who has no model of a nine-tailed cat at home now?

Who has no silver poster or thunder poster in their house?

There are no such children in the family, so they will be laughed at by other children!

So everyone basically has it at home.

In addition, sculptures and small decorations about the two are everywhere in urban construction.

The ephemeris November 8, 2017 is a very important historical turning point for the souls of this universe.

On that day, they welcomed the hero who saved the entire universe.

The people who have been hiding for a long time have found their savior who waited for tens of thousands of years, and then spent three hundred years to break the forbidden ground one by one and bury the seeds of hope left over from ancient times.

This universe, which has lost its immortal spirit since it collapsed tens of thousands of years ago, is like a phoenix reborn in the fire, flapping its wings and singing.

Since then, human hidden talents have begun to recover, and the power of genes has gradually been mastered.

The awakened humans began to seek their own strength. As a hero and lover, Ji Xiu, who is also a human, gave some of the cultivation methods to the high-levels of human beings, and roughly informed related matters.

Later, talented humans began to explore their own potential, while ordinary people who did not awaken their talents were spurred by a strong sense of crisis and worked harder and harder to study technology.

More than 5,000 years have passed since that era, and human beings have evolved from the side of science and technology to become a society where science and technology are equal to mystery.

In the course of history, people have successfully accepted the existence of monsters-although there are occasional frictions, but because of the good feelings for the nine-tailed cat, the two parties have maintained a good relationship.

Nowadays, flying machines and magical instruments can be seen walking side by side. Monks can also be seen behind the top students of the Department of Horticulture, helping to produce various plants according to the design drawings.

There are also monks who run to security companies or serve in the government's traffic safety department, which brings quite favorable security to ordinary caravans and passenger ships.

This is derived from the educational policy set at the beginning.

Playing with little children, monsters, ordinary people, and monks are no different. They are all members of society. Monks and monsters have the power that ordinary people don't, so their contributions to society and their remuneration are more than ordinary people.

Accordingly, their work is more dangerous.

Risk and return coexist.

The state machine holds resources and the highest combat power, and rules monks in the same way as ordinary people. With resources for spiritual practice, there is no trouble in thousands of years.