Our marshal has... overturned?

Yuean looks at the vast sea of ​​stars around him.

The virtual training room can simulate any geographic environment, including the sense of weightlessness in the universe, and the vacuum state-but the vacuum state switch is not turned on today.

The weightlessness makes Yuean feel very novel.

After adjusting the state according to the previous season Xiu Xiu told him, trying to adapt to the feeling of weightlessness, Yuean stabilized his body floating in the sky with the gravitational pull from nowhere.

He even learned how to roll blindly in a vacuum.

The star in the distance emits a strong light. In the absence of the atmosphere, Yuean's cat pupil shrinks into a thin line, with blue eyes, and curiously approaches the mech which is not too far away. .

He tentatively reached out his paw, and patted the mechanical giant in front of him lightly.

The mech whose main body is silver is not activated at this time. It is quiet in this universe of stars. The beautiful streamlined body is perfectly proportioned, with some black lines spreading on it.

From the surface, the outer coating of the mech is tightly stitched together, and there is no trace of splicing.

Yue'an stretched his claws and touched the lines, and found that the texture of the upper lines did not feel the same as the touch of the outer shell, probably just the pattern of painting.

Yue An crawled along the arm of the mech to the top of the mech's head, poked out his head, looked at the eyes as a window, and pressed two small paws on the complete large screen, and found that he could not see any trace inside.

He leaned over and stuck the whole cat's face on it, looking here with a novelty.

As soon as Ji Xiuyu entered the mech, he looked up and saw the curious little head on the top of the window.

The pink little meat **** under the two front paws are sticking to the window, and some cute little plum blossoms have been pressed.

The Marshal looked up for a while, admired enough of his cute cat, raised his hand to cover the induction board in front, activated the mech, and chose to enter the empathy mode.

This is a model that is fully integrated with the mech, from the spirit to every nerve ending.

--The driver will use his arms and arms to every place of the mech, and when the mech is damaged by external force, the pain will be transmitted to the driver without any reduction.

After the mode was confirmed, the surrounding operating consoles shrank back in an instant, giving Ji Xiu ample space for movement. Several key sensing devices were pasted up and stuck to the Marshal lightly.

The window under Yuean's paw suddenly lit up a dark red light, and the whole cat in Yuean was dull red.

"Meow!"

The petite cat was startled and took two steps back. The next second, it was caught by the arm of the mech that stretched out next to it, holding it in the palm of the palm and taking it off the top of the mech.

Mr. Marshal looked down at Yuean who was squatting cleverly in the palm of Mech and pulled his hand away. He saw that he stopped steadily in a weightless environment and squinted slightly.

It turned out to be so fast, it really surprised some marshals.

His cat is really smart.

The Marshal could not help but stretch out a finger and poked at Yue An, who had a large knuckle with no silver blade.