Chapter 28

The Ministry of Scientific Research is actually a city within a city.

It is a small town that is gradually expanding outwards around the headquarters experimental building and is only four kilometers in radius.

At the outer periphery of this city is a series of exhibition halls that are open to the outside world and open three days a week.

The park behind the pavilion is the area of ​​the scientific research headquarters that is forbidden to enter.

There are parks, restaurants, entertainment facilities, and cold drinks shops in the small town of the research headquarters. Except that there is not much communication with the outside world, everything here is very normal.

After the three high-level ministers were slain, the scientific research department, which had calmed down some angry public opinions, resumed operation.

In the scientific research department, which stands on the cutting edge of world science, the delay of a minute and a second is a huge waste of resources.

The overall appearance of the experimental building of the headquarters of the Scientific Research Department is a hemispherical shape, which is silver-gray, and will reflect beautiful luster under the sun. At night, there is a little light source. The special hemispherical appearance of the material will continuously refract that light, giving the whole building a bright and shimmering light.

Therefore, the research building of the headquarters of the Ministry of Science and Technology at night is as bright as day.

Many people dressed in lab coats of different materials walked wide and empty.

Most of them went forward alone, with a small amount of thought, and a small group of three or two, discussing in a low voice.

The research department now has a temporary acting minister. Except that two groups have lost one or two of their senior qualifications, the boiling outside world seems to have no effect on everything here.

--If there is any change, it is probably the aisle, hall and lounge divided into public areas, and there are holographic projections of white kittens running and sleeping.

With regard to the fact that his family is always being hacked, people in the scientific research department no longer struggle after vaguely guessing the reason.

It's normal to be angry. Marshal Ji is also a normal human being. How ordinary it is to have a temper.

But there are countermeasures under policies!

If you don't let us watch the live broadcast, you can stop us from spending money to download the holographic projection. ?

The acting minister of the Ministry of Science and Technology is very heartfelt.

With a big hand, in the name of public construction, I bought all the Yuean holographic projections from these days, and threw them into the scientific research department.

You must know that the work pressure of the research department is very high, and there is little communication with the outside world. It is impossible to relax with pets.

After all, even a small amount of other odors may cause the experiment to fail. Failure will mean that the entire team's long-term efforts are torched, and no one dares to take such a big deal lightly.

But this does not prevent them from tossing point holographic projections.

Many people bend over to rub the cat while walking on the halfway, and many people choose to relax in the lounge for a while and keep their brains running. The cats clear their brains and go back to the dormitory to sleep.