"If only you were human."

Yuean has a strong commitment to catnip.

Catnip is not addictive. The reason why Yuean has been thinking about it is that it tastes refreshing on the one hand, but also feels kind.

Cats look cold and indifferent, but they are inherently afraid of unfamiliar environments-wild cats are better, like Yuean, a domestic cat that was picked up and raised without opening its eyes. They are especially slimy.

For example, the first master of Yue'an, and the old ancestors who always smoked his hair and told him the truth.

Now that these are gone, Yue An is worried and worried, even with the term earth, it has become a special meaning in his mind.

The only catnip that made him feel familiar was the same.

Yue'an remembered that his first owner had been thinking about getting catnip back, but the little girl had little pocket money and couldn't buy one back.

What she was thinking about made Yue'an follow her heart.

Later, Yue'an was picked up by the older generation, and he still remembered the catnip, and he discussed with several other wise young cats in the clan to buy a few pots of catnip and come back to suck. A few agitated nine-tailed cats hit it off Quietly Mimi turned into a humanoid shape and ran out, and the whole street was smoked with a lot of catnip in the flower and bird market.

After being enslaved to Hui nationality, they were detained by the old seniors. As the youngest and skiniest cat, Yue'an was also pressed on the thighs by the old seniors and severely pumped his ass.

The memory is very deep.

Looking back now, Yue'an's little **** is still aching.

Yue'an is a very smart cat. Although he is always lazy and doesn't want to learn, when Zhenger Bajing started to learn seriously, his progress was quite fast.

--When he was in the wild star, in just a few days, he learned the most basic musical scores following Ji Xiuyu, who had nothing to do to teach him the pronunciation score. He also learned to poke the panel to tell his name. Marshal Ji is here!

During the three days waiting for the trial, several regiment leaders squatted in the virtual community every day to accompany the kitten-except for the seventh regiment chief who almost suffered from cat-phobia.

When there is no military affairs, staying in the virtual community will not affect anything. If something really happens or someone comes to you, just quit the virtual community.

In order to better supervise the study of Yuean, the commanders of the army even moved a cosmic sand table, and several people divided into two or three camps, where they tried to kill.

Yuean saved four full books for three days, finished the related question bank, and held the four catnip reagents given to him by Ji Xiuyu, shaking his tail with nourishment.

Marshal Ji is due to begin court today.

He put on a very formal military uniform, and took out the medals representing honor one by one from the dust-proof showcase in the room, and wore it on the epaulettes and chest of his chest.

Ji Xiuyu has been continually meritorious over the years, and he has won many battles.

The first thing he did after he was promoted to Marshal was to take the command of the emperor and lead the army to attack a galaxy. During this period, he had no defeat and was a worthy **** of war. Similarly, the number of medals he received was considerable.

Yue'an crouched on the bed, holding a spirit stone urn in his arms, neatly placed four test tubes filled with green solution, and projected a jade-like halo of emerald under the sunlight leaking out of the window.