Little bad guy.

Ji Xiu did not do anything to damage the laboratory.

Everything here is to be presented as evidence.

Even if he is in a bad mood right now, he won't lose his mind and smash this place.

Yue'an got out of Mr. Marshal's arms and jumped onto his shoulder, his head clenching his cheek, his voice was soft and tender.

Ji Xiuzhuo tilted his head slightly, and gently returned the small hair ball on his shoulder, turned and walked towards the end of this floor.

People in the research department soon discovered that the facts that shocked them were far more than that.

The marshal in the big screen threw the two middle-aged people into the empty safe zone, put a law enforcement instrument there to monitor, and then stepped into the depths.

He seemed quite familiar with the internal structure of the No. 1 ladder laboratory, which is the most confidential in the research department.

Looking at the large screen of scientific researchers in the lobby, watching the shot of the Marshal of the Empire walking towards the No. 1 Lab Avenue on the light road. After looking at the position left and right, he took three steps to the right and raised his foot again , Slammed **** the wall.

Three cracks emerged from the original perfectly round and integrated wall surface, which were neat and tidy and formed a lintel that could pass by two people.

Ji Xiuyu kicked this perfectly hidden door open and walked in with his long legs.

It was a long, pale channel, not spacious, and the paint on the walls was white without any dust, and a little light could make the aisle white.

Mr. Marshal took a few steps forward and could not help but stop.

He was so impressed with this place.

He knew that at the end of the aisle, turning a corner, he would see a neat row of prison cells.

Inside were twelve intelligent races with special talents. When he escaped a few decades ago, he released those lives. None of them believed in anyone, and they parted ways with each other as soon as they left the building.

But Ji Xiuyu knew that there must be people-or other intelligent races-in those cells.

Cloning is a secret technology that is strictly forbidden to the outside world, but in this laboratory, it is not.

Ji Xiuyu didn't think of coming here directly after holding the real power, but he was always guarding it. He also held seven legions. He had a great career and mastered the real power, but he couldn't find the reason for the trouble.

Many things pay attention to a teacher famous.

Ji Xiuyong waited for so many years before waiting for such a logical development. If he didn't seize the opportunity to directly burn people, that would be a shame for his God of War.

What is most important to fight?

Fighter aircraft.

The snake hit seven inches and caught the pigtails in one go.

Fight to the death!

Ji Xiuzhuan took a deep breath, narrowed his eyes slightly, and then opened it, but saw that the pale aisle became lush, and the green grass at his feet seemed soft and light.

The entire aisle has become an arched flower gate passage, just like it has strayed into some fairy tale world.

At a glance, you know who came out of it.