Not even a barbecue! What's the point of a cat living?

Vietnam is not disturbing, so Mr. Marshal feels that everything is a lot smoother.

After getting enough sleep, Ji Xiuju began to carefully organize the remaining supplies in the safety cabin.

Yue An stunned Ji Xiuzhen against the screen to confirm the supplies, yawned, jumped off the bed, went to the door and scratched the door.

"Meow." He turned and yelled at Xi Xiuyu.

Mr. Marshal tilted his head and said, "Want to go out?"

Yue An watched Ji Xiuyu come over, and his head followed a circle, "Meow."

Ji Xiuzhen raised his hand to open the door for certification, and it seemed like he thought of something. He looked down at the milky little white hair ball, and finally, under the gaze of those round eyes, the marshal said nothing and opened the door.

Yuean stepped out, slipping away for a moment.

The Marshal stood for a while at the door, leaving the door slitted.

He wanted to ask Yuean what to do, and immediately realized that he couldn't understand Yuean's meowing.

Thinking of the obstacle of communication, the marshal was anxious as he was sorting out the supplies.

Now that Yue'an has promised to go with him, Ji Xiujiu naturally began to think about raising Yue'an.

Although the term feeding is used to describe the relationship between himself and an intelligent creature of the same level, it seems that due to the petite size of Yuean and some habits that are very similar to those of wild animals, Ji Xiuzhen couldn't find it for a while What appropriate adjectives come from.

The problem of communication must be resolved.

The Marshal recorded this incident on a light screen on the side wall.

There is also a determination of the level and type of the little guy's ability-since they are willing to go with him, if the little guy is capable and he doesn't mind, Ji Xiuhuan will definitely carry the small hair group to the battlefield.

After all, small hairballs have special abilities. If someone notices abnormalities, troubles will surely follow. It is better to carry them with you.

In addition, after returning to Emperor Xing, I will give Xiaobai a genetic test and enter the genes into the star network database ...

Too much to do, Mr. Marshal looked at the entry recorded in the memo, dropped his hand, and continued to turn his head to count the supplies.

When Yue An came back, Ji Xiuyu just checked the news in the invisible chip. The message box was empty. Marshal Kevin didn't reply.

Ji Xiuyu heard the news from outside and pulled out the chip, and turned to look at the door.

A white, furry claw tip reached into the crack of the door, trying to poke inside, trying to squeeze the door open.

The Field Marshal looked at the paw fluttering wildly, and even wanted to laugh.

Yue An shook her ears outside the door and noticed footsteps inside the door.

"Meow!" Yuean retracted his claws and screamed toward the door.

Ji Xiuyu opened the door.

Yuean walked in, picked up the seasoning bag, and walked back to the door, reaching out his claws to hook the season-fixed trousers.

"Meow!"

The Marshal looked down at the little hair ball.

Xiao Mao Tuan also looked up at the Marshal.