How on earth could a person like you have a cat??

Ji Xiuhuan didn't take this matter to heart--although it was somewhat awkward.

But Yue'an will not become human.

... No, actually I will.

Yuean narrowed her neck and was a little cautious.

Marshal pulled the page back to the top, "Do you want to agree?"

"Meow!" Yue'an clawed the Marshal's hand and poked directly at the confirmation key.

The marshal paused, holding the cat's small paw backhand and rubbing it twice.

I know the word confirmation so soon.

Ji Xiuyu has a kind of emotion that my family has a cat.

He even completely forgot the fact that Yue'an had finished a dozen pages of word book.

The Field Marshal took a look at the camera that was resting on the desktop after closing, set Yue Yue aside, and got up to go upstairs to take down the light brain. Before leaving, by the way, take the audio books up and lay down on the sofa. Yue'an: "Keep learning."

Yue'an who has already set up a posture to wait for rubbing: ...? ?

People like you! !! !!

How could there be a cat! ?

Yue An got out of the bottom of the book and unhappyly took the book aside. After taking out the rest of the snacks in a hurry, he fell lazily and rolled a few times on the sofa. The sofa cushion grunted all the way to the ground.

When Ji Xiuyu took the light brain down, he saw a group of cat rolls in his eyes.

Yuean's little head stretched out of the cat roll and stared at him, then rolled twice more.

marshal:"......"

I'm afraid it's really stupid.

Yuean didn't feel stupid, even felt very beautiful.

He didn't want to learn.

Learn to thin a cat.

The mexican cat rolls and marshals meows as a greeting, and then grumbles and rolls it to the floor-to-ceiling window, narrowing its eyes in the sun, shrinking into the warm and soft roll, making the ears feel comfortable. Come down.

A cat is a creature that can sleep sixteen hours a day. Only four of the sixteen hours are actually in deep sleep. Other times they are snoring and snoring.

Yuean felt that he should maintain his habit and dignity as a cat, when he was a cute little meow who would lie and snoring in the sun.

The Marshal watched Yuean's series of rolling cushions rolling and then quickly went to sleep. He was silent for a long while, but still didn't go back to the cat and let him study hard every day.

Yuean likes to snore comfortably in a warm place. He is very clear about this habit.

The Field Marshal turned the doorbell into silent light mode. The doorbell lighted as soon as it was adjusted.

He opened the door and refused the help of the robot. He gently moved the parcels sent to the door into the living room, and even the sound of opening the box was so low that it was difficult to catch.

In the package are logs and pure natural herbal paints that the Marshal spent heavily on.

There is a very light aroma on the logs, which smells very comfortable.

The name of the log bought by Ji Xiuyu is Ning Shenmu, which is quite expensive. Most of the time, it is used for patients with severe insomnia.

The natural aroma of this kind of wood has a soothing and calming effect. It is a gospel of heaven for insomnia patients, and for ordinary people, it can calm the mind and nourish qi, and it is also a kind of auxiliary wood that is very good for stabilizing mental strength.