Let's take a heart-to-heart stroll and exchange across races!

Marshal Ji was completely unaware that he had been written in small books by Yuean.

He took the cleaned chip and walked to the console.

This invisible chip is a peer-to-peer communication method. With this piece in Ji Xiu's hand, the terminal leads to another Marshal of the Empire, Kevin.

This is a secret that no one knows except the maker of the chip and the two parties.

Those in power do not want the entire military department to be close to one family, so to the outside, Kevin and Ji Xiuju just nodded their heads, and even occasionally at some important meetings, they showed tit-for-tat momentum.

In fact, the personal relationship between the two marshals is quite good.

As we all know, when Ji Xiuyu was in the battle, he was once a general under Marshal Kevin.

However, when Ji Xiu's martial arts was enough to be promoted to marshal, just waiting for the documents to formally take office, Marshal Kevin in the presence of hundreds of thousands of troops, mercilessly reprimanded Ji Xiu.

Regardless of whether the two parties are concerned, others who know the matter must be concerned.

After Ji Xiuyu's reprimand happened, the first to send condolences was the last emperor of the empire.

Few people know that Ji Xiuyu and Kevin are teachers and students who are not actually named.

The teacher reprimanded the students, and there was nothing to blame, and Ji Xiuju didn't think it was a shame to be reprimanded in front of hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

As a general, making a wrong decision but being scolded is a very light punishment.

As a soldier, we must have a spirit of facing errors and sacrifice, among which the general is the most.

You know, those soldiers who died because of his wrong order no longer have the chance to see him reprimanded.

Ji Xiuyu inserted the chip into the card slot of the console, which is not surprising for the empty message area.

He quickly completed strict identity verification, entered a series of short coordinates, and after the display was sent, he simply tore off the chip.

Mr. Marshal 's mech and spacecraft were blown up into space trash. Although the safety cabin was equipped with thrusters, the power was not enough to penetrate the planet 's atmosphere. If he wanted to leave, he could only wait for rescue.

What is happening outside is not clear to Ji Xiuhuan, but the trouble with the sky is something you can think of without thinking.

The silver blade known as Hinters has been attacked and disappeared during the routine inspection. This big news is enough to explode in major galaxy alliances, and it is also enough for other countries and alliances who are hesitant to the Hinters empire. Some oily thoughts were raised.

Besides, Kevin's pressure must be so great that he can lose a lot of hair.

Marshal Ji politely expressed his condolences to the teacher who had a vague tendency of balding.

The Marshal knew that the speed of rescue would definitely not be slow, but because of various intricate reasons such as power, dark arrows, and foreign enemies, there was no way it could be faster.

Still have to be prepared to stay on this planet for at least a few days.

Water and food are paramount.

Mr. Marshal carefully closed the invisible chip and turned to look at Yuean, who was suspected to be a protozoa of the planet.

As soon as he turned his head, he froze.